Chanel Surprises!

j0s1e267

O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
I was rather surprised to get my hands on my latest Chanel purchases because I wasn't looking for them!

I found these GORGEOUS fuschia pink patent ballerinas while browsing at NM one day and decided to try them on for fun and I was sold!!! The pink really pops, even the SA was surprised that it looks so good on! He was so excited that he decided to get a pair for his wife! :yahoo:
I am not usually a fan of elastic pretties because they hurt my princessy feet :yucky: but these seemed to sit OK. However, after wearing them all day, I got some blisters on my archilles heel. Un-glam as it sounds, nothing a good big piece of band aid won't fix! :graucho:

I have seen and tried the glittery pink camellia jellies but they did nothing for me. I have read how coverted they are so I wasn't expecting to find them. But one afternoon, at Barneys, they were just right there sitting on the shelf and even better, they had a full range of sizes for me to try them on!!! Needless to say, these came home to be without any hesitation! :girlsigh: These jellies are very comfy and I feel so happy just walking around in them!

Attachments

• Chanel Fucshia Pink Patent Ballerinas Front.jpg
    Chanel Fucshia Pink Patent Ballerinas Front.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Chanel Fucshia Pink Patent Ballerinas Side.jpg
    Chanel Fucshia Pink Patent Ballerinas Side.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Chanel Black White Camillia Jellies.jpg
    Chanel Black White Camillia Jellies.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Chanel Black White Camillia Jellies Camillia.jpg
    Chanel Black White Camillia Jellies Camillia.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 149
love the pink flats!

for the blistering situation, next time you wear it, use a band-aid on the same spot that hurt your feet, it's the best trick i know, and these are way too pretty to feel hurt by using it!

Thank you DD01, jellybeanz, bagchic1, Lady Chinadoll and sw33p3a. You gals are just wonderful! :yahoo:

floralpaul, thanks for the tips! I will try it out! I want to try the new band aid blister aid too! hope it works :idea:

HURLEYGIRLIE, it's G25139 X01012 C4412, they are $675 before tax. Good luck in looking for them :flowers: