Chanel Surprises!

I want the jellies sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I almost convince myself to ditch my homework and go to Barneys to go get them yesterday and again today. I just can't justify spending that much on rubber sandals when there are so many other things that I want and need to save up for. But I just can't get them off of my mind! I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens *sigh...

Congratulations! And thank you for the pictures, they will help hold me over until I get my own...hopefully

I'd love to see someone's modeling pics of these as well if anyone has any (I saw larkie's, but her feet are perfectly suited for these so they don't count :P), my feet are not that pointed in front...they're more squarish if you know what I mean, and I don't know if these would suit my feet well. I hope not, because that would give me a legitimate reason not to buy them!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love both your ballerina flats & the camellia thongs, great purchases!:tup:

Congrats, pls post modeling pics on them:love:

Thanks gals!!! :cutesy::balloon:

janny328 Yessss, those hot pink flats looks even better on! You have to check them out! We had a semi-warm day last Saturday so I took my jellies out for a spin. Narcissistic as it sounds, I couldn't stop looking at my feet in those jellies :lol:

jessi5786 I know what you mean, they are pricey for jellies but don't you think they are just so glamourous??? :girlsigh:

I think you should get the jellies!!! Better to get them now while they are still available then realise later how much you want them and have to scour evilbay and pay an exhorbitant price for them yeah???

jessi5786 and Celia_Hish here are some modelling pics, please pardon my ugly feet! :blush:

Attachments

• Chanel Fucshia Pink Patent Ballerinas Model2.jpg
    Chanel Fucshia Pink Patent Ballerinas Model2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Chanel Black White Camillia Jellies Model.jpg
    Chanel Black White Camillia Jellies Model.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 62