Chanel Surprises!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was rather surprised to get my hands on my latest Chanel purchases because I wasn't looking for them!

I found these GORGEOUS fuschia pink patent ballerinas while browsing at NM one day and decided to try them on for fun and I was sold!!! The pink really pops, even the SA was surprised that it looks so good on! He was so excited that he decided to get a pair for his wife! :yahoo:
    I am not usually a fan of elastic pretties because they hurt my princessy feet :yucky: but these seemed to sit OK. However, after wearing them all day, I got some blisters on my archilles heel. Un-glam as it sounds, nothing a good big piece of band aid won't fix! :graucho:

I have seen and tried the glittery pink camellia jellies but they did nothing for me. I have read how coverted they are so I wasn't expecting to find them. But one afternoon, at Barneys, they were just right there sitting on the shelf and even better, they had a full range of sizes for me to try them on!!! Needless to say, these came home to be without any hesitation! :girlsigh: These jellies are very comfy and I feel so happy just walking around in them!

Attached Files:

2. Love them both! And that pink really does pop, so pretty! And I love the B&W jellies the best, you have great taste!

3. Cute!

4. The color does really pop. It will be perfect for Spring.

5. Oh those are so cute!!
    Love them - congrats

6. Cute jellies! They do look comfy! I love the huge Camellia!

7. I was at Barney's today and they have all jellies in colors and sizes.

8. love the pink flats!

for the blistering situation, next time you wear it, use a band-aid on the same spot that hurt your feet, it's the best trick i know, and these are way too pretty to feel hurt by using it!

9. Those pink flats are adorable! Do you mind my asking the style # and price? I think I need these!!!!

10. Thank you DD01, jellybeanz, bagchic1, Lady Chinadoll and sw33p3a. You gals are just wonderful! :yahoo:

floralpaul, thanks for the tips! I will try it out! I want to try the new band aid blister aid too! hope it works :idea:

HURLEYGIRLIE, it's G25139 X01012 C4412, they are $675 before tax. Good luck in looking for them :flowers:

11. Thanks a bunch!!!

12. What is the price of B/W Jellies? I so want a pair!

13. wiley12, they are $345 before tax :girlsigh:

14. Both are great buys and great for this spring and summer!!! I am sure you will enjoy them!!

15. love both of them. they're so pretty!