Chanel Sunglasses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am dying to have a pair of Chanel sunnies in 4164b color 1088g. Anyone have tips on how to get them at a discount? I am considering the following:

-http://www.sunglassesitaly.com/Productsview/3157.html
    currently they have 5% off with code ABC

-lenscrafters....maybe I can beg for a discount?

...any other ideas? I have considered ebay but it is so hard to get sellers to respond with the photos I need to authenticate and I refuse to buy something and wonder if it is real Chanel.

2. Summersunglasses.com has em for 399.00 I don't know how much of a discount you are looking for. sunglassesitaly sells the real deal and you want the real deal. discountshadesdirect.com has em for 375.00

3. Wow...thanks! Are you sure discountshadesdirect.com is an authentic reseller? That price is perfect!!!!

4. check out their site and the testimonials as well as about the company..I believe they have a 7 day return policy...

5. I may try discountshadesdirect.com unless anyone has other ideas. They seem to be ok but there are some bad reviews...but none seem to be any big deal and they don't look like they are in the US. I am just a worry wart I guess....probably because of one bad ebay transaction a few years ago.

6. I don't blame you at all..you don't want to lose out.

7. klarzilla on ebay has a the pair you want for 347.00 98% positive feedback...

8. I'm thinking sunglassesitaly may be my best bet because I know several tpf members who have actually ordered from them. I loved the prices on the other site....and btw, thanks crisn11, but I am concerned they might not be authentic. The only site I might consider if I don't go with my first choice is discountshadesdirect.com-as stupid as it may sound I have a concern about them because their testimonial page lists 3,000 positive ratings but if you ask them for a source they provide a link with only 116 reviews so I worry that this is a sign.....

9. yea it's better to have peace of mind and know that your shades are authentic..

10. Sorry to rehash an old thread, but I was told to do a search for my question on discountshadesdirect.com and this thread is what pops up. Does anyone know if they're legit? Thanks!