Chanel Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2008
i just looked on ebay and they're selling them for about $170... if you buy from a sunglass wholesaler on ebay that has very good feedback, they're real. i've purchased about 3 or 4 pairs of chanel, gucci, d&g, and dior sunglasses from various reputable sunglass powersellers and i've gotten them checked out at the sunglass hut and they've always been authentic :smile:

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Do they sell them at Sunglass Hut??

I am only asking because I have a $20 off coupon from them that I am not going to use and you could have it.

sphere99

Too Obsessed...
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
Chicago
i just looked on ebay and they're selling them for about $170... if you buy from a sunglass wholesaler on ebay that has very good feedback, they're real. i've purchased about 3 or 4 pairs of chanel, gucci, d&g, and dior sunglasses from various reputable sunglass powersellers and i've gotten them checked out at the sunglass hut and they've always been authentic :smile:
Still be careful I have had some from some powersellers with good feedback selling fakes, make sure the letters on the arms are lower case where they should be.

brie420

Mar 27, 2008
Still be careful I have had some from some powersellers with good feedback selling fakes, make sure the letters on the arms are lower case where they should be.
It's scary buying on EBay....there are so many fakes! Good thing this board has the "authenticate this" section! Anyway....those sunglasses are nice!

brandnewmusic

Mar 28, 2008
A friend of mine once purchased Chanel sunglasses at her eye doctor. I believe her insurance covered 40% even though they weren't prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.