Chanel Sublimage?

acegirl

Apr 27, 2006
I got this as a free gift w/beauty purchase from Neimans the other day. Haven't tried it yet. Has anyone else? I checked on makeupalley.com this had glowing recommendations.

It's FANTASTIC!!!!
My skin is in great condition my SA tells me and I used up all my samples and noticed a difference. My skin glowed and had a much nicer texture, more even.
I had enough samples to last me about a month. . . I'll definitely be buying this soon:yes:

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
Thanks Swanky, that's awesome! I'm so excited to try it now. :P Do you use it as a night cream or during the day? Not sure how to alter my routine.. I read that it's something like an all-in-one so it eliminates the need for additional items.
PS. hope you had a great birthday!

Suzy, yes, I think it's like $350 for a full size tub. I'd much rather have great skin than a new handbag if it came down to it~LOL!

I bought Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream a few months back but didn't have a chance to use it because I was talked into lightening my melasma first by a friend. She went to a dermatologist & promptly got some Retin A & hydroquinone. I got some supplies from her & was getting good results as regards my melasma. For some unknown reason, I woke up with a lobster face on Monday! Every cream I had in my cabinet burnt my face. So I finally decided to open my new box of Sublimage & bingo! It didn't burn my face! Now I am still using the Sublimage & for once in my life, I believe that expensive skincare is sometimes worth the money I pay for it.

I asked the Chanel SA about this recently, and she said it was for "mature skin" and recommended another line for someone my age (mid 20's) I can't remember what other line that was, but I did write it down somewhere (although I have no idea where right now) Was she right? I've heard so many great things about Sublimage, I wanted to try it.

I´m in my mid 20s and I used Sublimage and Sublimage eyes during the winter because it has a thicker texture and prevents my skin from being all flaky. It worked well but nothing like what the other members said.

My bf gave me this for Christmas. I didn't realize it cost so much because he didn't mention it! But I love it, it smells great and it goes on like silk and feels great on my skin. I don't know if I'm seeing any results yet because I haven't been using it for that long but it does hydrate the skin very well and is very thick! I have a sample of the eye cream so I'm going to be trying that one next!

Last edited:
Yikes! I just spent about that much on a new pair of Burberry flats, LOL!!

Kudos to those who love it...I'll stick with my Arbonne eye cream meanwhile. Is the Chanel cream scented/unscented?

I received a sample of the Essential Regenerating Cream yesterday and I LOVE it. It really makes my skin glow. But oy, the retail price of a full size is really expensive :faint: