Chanel strap problems

miss goose

Feb 25, 2014
Hi
I have a jumbo flap from 2008 the leather inside the chain strap has become damaged and very badly worn and needs replacing or fixing , has anyone ever had this done if so where did you get it done and how much did it cost?
Any help / advice will be very much appreciated
Thanks very much xx

Hi
I have a jumbo flap from 2008 the leather inside the chain strap has become damaged and very badly worn and needs replacing or fixing , has anyone ever had this done if so where did you get it done and how much did it cost?
Thanks very much xx
Sorry forgot to say I’m in the uk x

Hi
Thanks very much xx
Hi dear.that sounds major.i seriously will suggest u to bring it to chanel and not anywhere else as i think they might hv to change the leather if it is beyond repair.i will not feel comfortable to have it replaced by someone else.

Hi dear.that sounds major.i seriously will suggest u to bring it to chanel and not anywhere else as i think they might hv to change the leather if it is beyond repair.i will not feel comfortable to have it replaced by someone else.
Thanks for reply my problem is there is no chanel near me at all I’m few hours from London ,
I was hoping I could send it off , thanks x

Reactions: Maria29 and TChip5
Hey,

I just saw your tread and I wanted to know if you have already found a solution?
I have the exact same issue and I don't really know where to take my bag to get it fixed.

Love,
Anna

Thanks for reply my problem is there is no chanel near me at all I’m few hours from London ,
I was hoping I could send it off , thanks x

Hi Anna
Sorry , I purchased the bag preloved and when it arrived it turned out it was a counterfeit item so I never actually got it fixed I got my money back off the seller though
I did contact the handbag spa to ask for a quote they asked me to send them pics then they could give a quote so you could try them
Good luck x