Chanel store that can do phone order and ship internationally

p4r1s

Jul 26, 2008
Do u all know which Chanel store that can ship internationally? and What is the phone number? When I call one of the store in USA, they cannot ship internationally :sad:. And if I call them and give them my credit card number, how can we trust them that they will send the bag?

Reactions: linhtran1401
I have the same problem as we have no chanels back home, but i asked the lady at the chanel boutique on Robertson Blvd. in L.A if they do international shipping and she said they do. AND you wont have to pay taxes since its going to be shipped out! Bummer i only found out after i made my purchase lol.

The Chanel boutiques from Las Vegas do ship internationally as they got plenty of international customers! :tup:

Do u all know which Chanel store that can ship internationally? and What is the phone number? When I call one of the store in USA, they cannot ship internationally :sad:. And if I call them and give them my credit card number, how can we trust them that they will send the bag?

Thank u so much for the information. How about the recommended SA that is trustworthy? And the location that they are working if u dont mind. Thx

Last edited:
Also, it would be really useful for me to have an email contact if at all possible (time difference confusion), pretty please, thank you :smile:

Feel free to PM me if you want to avoid the poor SA getting bombarded!

I had someone on TPF ask me this, and he lived in Hong Kong I believe (was buying a flap for his girlfriend).

I know for a fact the Chanel boutiques here do charge sends to international customers.

Chanel Ala Moana
(808)942-5555
Ask for Judy Chin
[email protected]

Honestly, the best way to reach her is via phone. She will respond to emails, but sometimes it takes a while as she is very busy at the store.

I believe MOA will do that for $40 shipping (International).

Yes, Chanel SF do ship as well. But make sure your CC billing address is the same as your shipping address.;)

You wouldn't get charged tax from the country you purchased it from but I believe to receive your item you will have to pay your own country's tax to customs? I know this is the case with jewelry.

Can try Fanbourg, remember seeing it at one of the thread. Call 021+33153059895 and I've personally deal with both Ella and Jessica. Both are really sweet and helpful. :tup:

Just to let you know, Faubourg St. Honore has stopped international shipment already since August. They have been getting too many phone calls (they believe are resellers) and they don't want to be contributing to the black market anymore. So, they won't ship international from now on. Jessica said they have been bombarded with phone calls and the manager is not letting them ship out anymore.