Chanel Store Quality Control Going South....(long story)

gosh that is really bad isnt it. More and more you hear of these stories, where they dont check the bag over to see if it is in a fit state to be sold :sad:

Its bad, when you think how many times they increase these same purses ;)

Plink. That's the sound of a gold star being placed next to your name!!

Such patience, honorable member. You must have gotten the dose that I missed at birth. I'm sure your efforts will add extra meaning for the eventual owner.

Thanks for all the compliments gals :smile: I was just posting because i was so annoyed with Chanel and their lack of quality control.

I figure its Karma...there could be something I need overseas some day....and I know exactly which tpfer to ask for help :smile:

Whew! just reading your tale of woe got my blood boiling :cursing:

I'm waiting on a bag myself and think that the delivery got messed up :crybaby:but it wasn't a Chanel boutique so that's not the reason I can give!

BTW...you are very, VERY nice to do this for another PFer!

O my goodness thats terrible! I dont like the Tysons boutique either, they really dont know how to handle outgoing orders. Sorry for all the trouble you went through, I'm glad you finally got the right bag.

I am the lucky PFer who owed shmoo88 huge for this favor. She is sooo sweet and kind:tup:

Thank you so much L. I know you've been through a lot of troubles just to get the bag. I really owe you one. And you do know you can always count on me:smile:

God Bless You :smile:

I am the lucky PFer who owed shmoo88 huge for this favor. She is sooo sweet and kind:tup:

Thank you so much L. I know you've been through a lot of troubles just to get the bag. I really owe you one. And you do know you can always count on me:smile:

God Bless You :smile:

Aaah, you are too kind C-Thats what this board is for to help each other out and give each other support and advice.