Chanel Starry Night Headband: Anybody know which boutique sells it?

canismajor

sofa king zen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Does anybody know which boutique/store has the Starry Night headband? I was around a couple of Chanel counters and boutiques this weekend, asked about them, and they just looked at me funny and said, "We don't carry headbands." :oh: Am I imagining things? Has anybody happen to see one? There was one mention if it in a previous thread, but I couldn't find out anythig more. Also, what do you think about it?
Thank you! :flowers:

the chanel boutiques have them and I think NM and so did Saks--I got mine from Saks...you can call them at 310 887 5355 and ask for Gail (she helped me get mine and a couple other friends of mine too)

Thank you very much for the tip, calisnoopy~ :tup:

How do you like it and do you know what colors it comes in? I'm getting it as a gift and was wondering about other color options. I've only seen it in black.

it only comes in black i think and its quite nice...holds well worn and doesnt hurt my head even tho i am sensitive to hairbands sometimes...its definitely very sparkly and a nice piece :smile:

Does anybody know which boutique/store has the Starry Night headband? I was around a couple of Chanel counters and boutiques this weekend, asked about them, and they just looked at me funny and said, "We don't carry headbands." :oh: Am I imagining things? Has anybody happen to see one? There was one mention if it in a previous thread, but I couldn't find out anythig more. Also, what do you think about it?
Thank you! :flowers:

I got mine at the Chanel boutique in Chicago.