Chanel Spring/summer sale 2016

Does anyone know whether Chanel in Belgium or Netherlands offer sale during summer / winter? Thanks so much.

In Belgium, the sales are usually July and January across the whole country.
This year, looks like sales ("solden" in Dutch) run from July 1-31
De zomersolden gaan 1 juli 2016 van start!
It makes a difference to be there on the first few days. Good RTW clothing discounts (was 40% off last year).

In Belgium, the sales are usually July and January across the whole country.
This year, looks like sales ("solden" in Dutch) run from July 1-31
De zomersolden gaan 1 juli 2016 van start!
It makes a difference to be there on the first few days. Good RTW clothing discounts (was 40% off last year).

Wow! I never knew that Chanel here offers SALE during the official "solden" period. I will certainly check it out. Thank you so much for the intel.

My Chanel SA says Cruise will go on sale this month but you'll have to wait quite awhile for the Spring/Summer collection especially since some items shipped out late.

Just curious.

This is the first time I heard cruise will go first and act 1 goes later. Usually the two collections go on sale together.

Is this from boutique?

Just curious.

This is the first time I heard cruise will go first and act 1 goes later. Usually the two collections go on sale together.

Is this from boutique?

My SA at the Chanel boutique in Tyson's told me Cruise would go on sale this month cause there's a necklace from Cruise I like and he said to hold out a little longer and it would be on sale...sorry when I referred to Spring/Summer I should have been more clear and said Act II.