Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

I couldn't help myself. It's true that this season's beige in the mini Reissue really is something you need to see in person. The pic my SA sent me it appears more brown-toned, and even in-person depending on the lighting it changes from a more fleshy beige with pink undertones, to a more camel color. The boutique lighting isn't the best. After much debating, I brought this beauty home with me to try with my clothes and natural daylight (I did the same with the Ecru and decided to keep the Ecru). I decided, my wait for a repeat of 19A beige may not come to fruition and I'm not on board with paying for a price increase if it does release again in the future. Besides, I told myself I already have the caramel in the CCH, so I think I'm good. PhotoGrid_1675548223419.jpgPhotoGrid_1675548158410.jpgMy husband said the color reminds him of makeup, LoL. "Oh, you mean foundation?" "Yeah, that's it!" Haha

I'm trying to decide between the beige and the ecru.
Both are lovely, just be mindful that Ecru may have some color transfer. I already have a similar colored Reissue, but I’m just mindful to only wear white/lighter colors so no issues with color transfer.
However it seems that you have a 19A beige already so that 23P beige may be more of a duplicate? The struggle is real lol… :biggrin:

I am sorry. Yes, I did ask on December 23 and January 14 after looking through the entire thread yet no one had any information… only about the minis with top handles. I had read the whole thread and also had contacted a few SAs but to no avail. Also, I have been out of the loop on vacation from January 18 until February 2nd. I don’t think it is necessary to point this out that I have asked before. I never got an answer and I thought possibly someone might help now…. if people want to help others they will, but if not it’s fine. It is their perogative. This is a forum and people will help if they wish to.
Your question is fine! I believe there are no classic minis this season just minis with top handles! I could be wrong but that is what someone told me in this thread a while back!

Both are lovely, just be mindful that Ecru may have some color transfer. I already have a similar colored Reissue, but I’m just mindful to only wear white/lighter colors so no issues with color transfer.
However it seems that you have a 19A beige already so that 23P beige may be more of a duplicate? The struggle is real lol… :biggrin:
I have a camel 19 as well:facepalm: I was considering selling the light beige if I were to keep the 23P. I think it's very pretty, but I'm not in love.

Reactions: CEC.LV4eva
Your question is fine! I believe there are no classic minis this season just minis with top handles! I could be wrong but that is what someone told me in this thread a while back!

Thank you for your constructive answer and sincere helpfulness. I had done searches too on “23p mini minis” and everyone was really taking about the mini top handles and yes, the only responses I got early January were regarding mini top handles. This may explain why I got no responses early on. Thank you!

Thank you for your constructive answer and sincere helpfulness. I had done searches too on “23p mini minis” and everyone was really taking about the mini top handles and yes, the only responses I got early January were regarding mini top handles. This may explain why I got no responses early on. Thank you!
The classic minis this season only come in tweed or patent leather

Reactions: FlairBear
I couldn't help myself. It's true that this season's beige in the mini Reissue really is something you need to see in person. The pic my SA sent me it appears more brown-toned, and even in-person depending on the lighting it changes from a more fleshy beige with pink undertones, to a more camel color. The boutique lighting isn't the best. After much debating, I brought this beauty home with me to try with my clothes and natural daylight (I did the same with the Ecru and decided to keep the Ecru). I decided, my wait for a repeat of 19A beige may not come to fruition and I'm not on board with paying for a price increase if it does release again in the future. Besides, I told myself I already have the caramel in the CCH, so I think I'm good. View attachment 5709446View attachment 5709447My husband said the color reminds him of makeup, LoL. "Oh, you mean foundation?" "Yeah, that's it!" Haha
I’ve seen this beige mini too. It’s really cute imo, but the pink undertone didn’t work well with my skin tone sadly. In the end, decided to be safe and go with a classic black mini 2.55 :biggrin: I need a black Chanel piece and it seems like a perfect addition to my collection

Reactions: BB8
I’ve seen this beige mini too. It’s really cute imo, but the pink undertone didn’t work well with my skin tone sadly. In the end, decided to be safe and go with a classic black mini 2.55 :biggrin: I need a black Chanel piece and it seems like a perfect addition to my collection
You can't go wrong with the classic black mini 2.55----it's a pretty one!

Reactions: Deeeee306
Hi! Has anyone purchased any of the pink bags from 23p with the color called lilac and color code NM368. Is this is a pretty pink in real life or is it lilac? It’s so hard to tell from pictures. Thank you

I couldn't help myself. It's true that this season's beige in the mini Reissue really is something you need to see in person. The pic my SA sent me it appears more brown-toned, and even in-person depending on the lighting it changes from a more fleshy beige with pink undertones, to a more camel color. The boutique lighting isn't the best. After much debating, I brought this beauty home with me to try with my clothes and natural daylight (I did the same with the Ecru and decided to keep the Ecru). I decided, my wait for a repeat of 19A beige may not come to fruition and I'm not on board with paying for a price increase if it does release again in the future. Besides, I told myself I already have the caramel in the CCH, so I think I'm good. View attachment 5709446View attachment 5709447My husband said the color reminds him of makeup, LoL. "Oh, you mean foundation?" "Yeah, that's it!" Haha
I will pick this beauty up tomorrow! So excited!

Hi! Has anyone purchased any of the pink bags from 23p with the color called lilac and color code NM368. Is this is a pretty pink in real life or is it lilac? It’s so hard to tell from pictures. Thank you
Hi! I’ve seen the lilac heart chain flap bag and the color looks pretty much like a light pink with a slight purple undertone. But it’s essentially just a different shade of light pink. It’s quite pretty :P

Reactions: flyingfree27