Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

I think mine is the largest size since it’s $4500? I would think the medium would be the $4000 size? Hahaha! How confusing! The ref number on my receipt is the same as the one on the chanel site ($4000) so that’s also weird. Maybe they nixed the middle size?
I think the U. S. probably purchased the largest size and the smallest size.

Reactions: nashpoo
Was it in the dark pink or the “lilac”?

It was dark pink but bright, not the “raspberry” dark pink color code, almost like a bright watermelon pink. I also got to see the dark pink (raspberry) color block mini top handle so they weren’t the same dark pink and both were in lambskin. It appears that Chanel came out with so many different pinks this collection that it is so confusing which pink is which haha. Pretty and cute little bag, but I was so surprised by how tiny it was.

Chanel needs to get their act together with online pricing and instore pricing being inaccurate. I can't speak for other shoppers but I would be screaming bloody murder if I was in a store to purchase and there's a big difference in prices and I have to pay the higher price. And don't give me it's an error or a glitch Chanel had months to prepare and update their website. If there's a price increase just say so.

Chanel needs to get their act together with online pricing and instore pricing being inaccurate. I can't speak for other shoppers but I would be screaming bloody murder if I was in a store to purchase and there's a big difference in prices and I have to pay the higher price. And don't give me it's an error or a glitch Chanel had months to prepare and update their website. If there's a price increase just say so.
I noticed it said “suggested” retail price for most bags yesterday while browsing and now they say price upon request.

My local boutique was a mess for launch day. They held opening time at 11am for 5-10 mins so they could put out some 23P items on display (very minimal; some costume accessories, scarves, and one corner of a wall). Only a few bags I had asked about were available to see. It seemed like everything was still in boxes in the back and they hadn’t unpacked yet. I was told something wasn’t in boutique yet, but a few hours later, they said they found one. They said that they might not even let clients take their purchases home for two days so they can set up and take photos of boutique first.

I noticed it said “suggested” retail price for most bags yesterday while browsing and now they say price upon request.

My local boutique was a mess for launch day. They held opening time at 11am for 5-10 mins so they could put out some 23P items on display (very minimal; some costume accessories, scarves, and one corner of a wall). Only a few bags I had asked about were available to see. It seemed like everything was still in boxes in the back and they hadn’t unpacked yet. I was told something wasn’t in boutique yet, but a few hours later, they said they found one. They said that they might not even let clients take their purchases home for two days so they can set up and take photos of boutique first.
And this is exactly why I didn't bother to go to any store or boutique the first day. Now all of a sudden the Sa aren't sending out photos the first day of launch. Bergdorf's told me they are only selling to customers that's physically in the store when they open. I know no shipping first day of launch and I know no phone orders first day of launch.

And this is exactly why I didn't bother to go to any store or boutique the first day. Now all of a sudden the Sa aren't sending out photos the first day of launch. Bergdorf's told me they are only selling to customers that's physically in the store when they open. I know no shipping first day of launch and I know no phone orders first day of launch.
My stand-alone said no shipping for two weeks. Apparently, they can pull items from even Saks and NM a week after launch. Was told some color/size combos of the heart ball chain mini might be exclusive to department stores.

The funny thing is.. I had an appointment and was told everything would be ready and to come that day that time. They even said all RTW was spoken for so they have to cancel RTW appointments for the next day.

Reactions: HMcFly

It’s actually no photos and remote orders for an entire week of launch. No transfers for 2 weeks of launch. It’s a hot mess.

I’m glad you mentioned this because I was shocked to see the new price of the medium coco handle without a notice of an increase. I also saw the discrepancy with app pricing vs in store pricing specifically with the small backpack from this collection.

Reactions: mzbaglady1