Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

I think we both have the same color in mind as my dream blue has always been a true “baby blue” I feel like this might be that blue, but I haven’t seen a mini in this color yet. I’m wondering if I should try to sell my 19C mini and try to hunt down this blue in a mini size :annoyed::panic:

I’ve been holding these images up next to my 19C bag trying to determine which color I like better :hrmm:
Hi! I’m located in Canada as well! Would love to know of a Canadian reputable reseller
Sadly, I no longer have the 19C. I ended up selling it because was a bit too turquoise for me :confused1: I'm hoping this is more of a light bright light blue!

2FF0C3C5-1A2F-4A2C-A995-1601642A2513.png

4E1899E4-339B-4C89-A283-AC0F57E8EBBA.png

Last edited:
I think we both have the same color in mind as my dream blue has always been a true “baby blue” I feel like this might be that blue, but I haven’t seen a mini in this color yet. I’m wondering if I should try to sell my 19C mini and try to hunt down this blue in a mini size :annoyed::panic:

I’ve been holding these images up next to my 19C bag trying to determine which color I like better :hrmm:

View attachment 5048338

View attachment 5048339
I actually find this one to be a bit more saturated than I typically go for, but there's something about it that is so pretty? I think you should sell the 19C and get this one! The neon blue minis haven't really arrived in the USA yet.

She quoted 1500$ markup for a caramel mini... depressing

yes haha I asked for the same piece too! She quoted me above retail >2k for the currency where I am from. Said it is from Russia

so scary. With the price I should get a flap instead of a small square Mini

she’s not the most friendly either

I’ve asked for a lot of prices from Her and her prices are all very very high. But I guess there are a lot of people who support otherwise they can’t do this too!

Same! I usually like a lighter blue too, but there’s just something about the tone and brightness of this blue that makes it so pretty!

I actually find this one to be a bit more saturated than I typically go for, but there's something about it that is so pretty? I think you should sell the 19C and get this one! The neon blue minis haven't really arrived in the USA yet.

Reactions: Elaria
What do you think of the 21s medium iridescent beige versus a medium in beige Clair? If you could only have one more classic flap (besides black for a total of 2 classic flaps) would you get the iridescent beige? I was offered this one today and I didn’t take it.
absolutely...not a huge fan of beige clair because of the yellow undertone. I really love the iridescent beige from this season...the only issue I have with it is that it does not photograph well, but beautiful in person.

Reactions: Pchul
Honestly, Chanel makes it so hard for us to buy from them & things sell out so quickly that I'm tired of it. So tired that I'm thinking of resorting to a PS bc I know they can guarantee the bag for me without the added stress of trying to reach out to multiple SAs getting on waitlists. I'm still looking for the mini pink tweed & reached out to at least 10 boutiques that I'm thinking of just asking a PS. Idk..it's sad really.
I feel the same way you do...my city doesn’t have a Chanel and our NM gets nothing. When I do get to a Chanel Boutique, I am treated like a problem- and the selection (for bags) has been truly picked over. I feel like Chanel forces our hand to play in to the PS and FP’s of this world to get the bag we want. Again, I try and remind myself- it is only a bag- a very expensive bag, but a bag!
Chanel needs to take back control of the brands’ distribution. The idea of a PS is not new, and in theory, I have no problem in using someone to purchase and item for me that I can not get with a finders fee charged...but the market has driven the traditional PS to perhaps focus their energies on only Chanel?