Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Hello ladies! I know this might be a stupid question, but I have never bought a Chanel so I honestly don’t know... I am dying to get my hands on one of the pink classic flap bags from 21S. I don’t know which one yet, I would love to see them in person first but that’s probably unrealistic given how popular they are. The website says they are coming out in March... so do I just go into the boutique on March 1st and ask if they have some? I don’t have any SA who could put me on a waiting list and I’m probably way too late for that anyway. Can you just let me know how it works? Do I have a chance if I go in really early on March 1st? Or is it even another date? Thank you so much

i would go into a store now if it’s convenient just to establish a relationship with an SA. I did that and was able to make my first purchase over the phone with him later (usually they won’t sell to you over the phone without purchase history in the boutique). And like everyone said, hot items are so in demand these days that I feel like they never make it onto the shelves, as they have all been reserved!

So many pretty bags for 21S. The metallic pink one is pretty too. Haha wish I I could buy all of them lol
Me too. I missed the gold in 21P and reserved mini in 21S. High prices are not helping either.
Is anyone getting iridescent white? I am just curious if regular flat caviar is more logical choice compared to white iridescent calfskin.

do have a picture of that pink?
I have the pictures from this forum. Even my SA said we have to wait and see. I was told medium and mini will be the same but pictures do not look the same.

Attachments

• 0060BC30-0394-4E43-AEA8-EAFB2F28634A.jpeg
    0060BC30-0394-4E43-AEA8-EAFB2F28634A.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 175
  • C57D8587-B74C-4CD3-9291-3636C956DC9D.jpeg
    C57D8587-B74C-4CD3-9291-3636C956DC9D.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 177