Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

it is different. The color code is NC022. I agree with others it is less pale and has lilac in the color. Soooo pretty. I reserved this one and a light pink Chanel 19 (both confirmed) So exited.
I am still undecided between this NC022 and the rose Clair . Though we have no choice because the rose Clair has already been sold out. Cool tones for 21s I guess.

I am still undecided between this NC022 and the rose Clair . Though we have no choice because the rose Clair has already been sold out. Cool tones for 21s I guess.
I have been regretting not getting the 21C rose clair CF but I did manage to get a 21C rose clair WOC. It is pale pink but very pretty. Cannot wait to compare the two tones. I think they are both beautiful in their own way.

it is different. The color code is NC022. I agree with others it is less pale and has lilac in the color. Soooo pretty. I reserved this one and a light pink Chanel 19 (both confirmed) So exited.
Did you reserve a small or medium in NC022? I reserved a medium since I thought that the small comes in only chevron. Do you know if the small comes in quilted too? It might be depending on the country though.

I know, right?! I think the CC logo is one of the prettiest I’ve seen. It’s caviar leather and I am not sure if it comes in iridescent pink, I don’t believe so? Pretty sure it’s the same size as the regular WOC, it’s basically just a seasonal version. Here’s a better pic of the logo. This is the card holder on chain:
View attachment 4994468
I was able to reserve this beige wallet too - which also comes in the WOC (which I’m kind of tempted to get as well lol).

View attachment 4994478
Do you know the price of the card holder on chain?