Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Has anyone heard if their preorders have been confirmed yet? I'm still waiting to hear back from my SA who is waiting on Chanel to get back to them...apparently my SA said she herself had a ton of preorders for this collection so I'm sort of afraid mine might not go through.

Usually they will put in their buy requests and Chanel will come back and let them know if any aren't going to production. If whatever you preordered is going to production you should be fine. I had preorders cancelled for 20B, 20C because of that. I think my SA came back to me a few weeks later to let me know.

Usually they will put in their buy requests and Chanel will come back and let them know if any aren't going to production. If whatever you preordered is going to production you should be fine. I had preorders cancelled for 20B, 20C because of that. I think my SA came back to me a few weeks later to let me know.

Thanks for the intel! I really hope this is the case as I still haven't heard back yet and it's been just over a week!

It’s actually quite ugly from the sides.

View attachment 4882398
I almost drop from my chair seeing this i see the front look of this bag from other thread (21C) thinking it looks gorgeous with the colour , vintage structure and 4 grommets on top of it! Now after seeing the side, i feel cheated much ‍♀️ . Never ever i see this 'ugly' side of Chanel before LOLz

Reactions: Saltvinegar
Hello all! I hope everyone is doing well during these complicated times! I am totally looking forward to seeing this collection in boutiques next year! :loveeyes:
I am no expert, but I can clarify a few things for some of you that might be confused with how Chanel release their every-so-popular Rectangular Mini and Mini Reissue (2.55); they release in alternate collections! Attached photos that visualize what I will say.
So, just starting from the first collection that released this year.... For the Spring-Summer Act 1 2020, or Pre-collection Spring-Summer (20P), it was Mini Reissue heaven! There were tweed and leather variations to choose from, along with the black, navy, and white cotton print unique for this season. For Spring-Summer Act 2 2020 (20S), we saw lots and LOTS of tweed variations, some lovely, bright-colored lambskin, and a novelty variation with sequins, beads, and glass pearls. Métiers d’Art 2019/2020, or Pre-Fall (20A), there was the sought-after RAINBOW Mini Reissue, the mermaid/unicorn bag! ‍♀️ There were also brilliant sequins variations... For the Fall-Winter Act 1 2020, or Pre-collection Fall-Winter (20B), there were a lot of darker shades for the Rectangular Mini, all with silver hardware. This collection was never put up on the website for viewing, so I don’t have any photos from the site, but you can find attached a screenshot from a personal shopper who shared this info on IG..Finally, the Fall-Winter Act 2 2020 (20K), the most recent collection to hit the boutiques, there were more interesting variations of the Mini Reissue, leathers and beautiful tweeds to match the ready-to-wear.
Now, following this obvious pattern, the Cruise/Resort 2021 collection (21C) will have Rectangular Minis, as seen in exclusive photos and mentioned in the thread for that collection (you should all check it out! https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/chanel-cruise-20-21-21c.1031903/). The Spring Summer Act 1 2021 (21P) will have Mini Reissues, similar to 20P, and this collection, 21S, will have Rectangular Minis, similar to 20S. Since Chanel has 6 collections per year, an even number, the same collection, no matter what year, will be on the same mini bag rotation...
*PHEW! :whut:
I really, REALLY hope this makes sense, would love to hear from you if it did!
I do have quite a lot of questions, specifically regarding which colors will release for certain styles of handbags I am interested in purchasing...
Anyways, I hope everyone is keeping safe. Have an amazing day or night!
C201D36D-E413-4353-B7E9-A7476F6889B1.jpeg9FB4650E-84C4-4DC9-BD6E-68531005711B.jpeg91A78A2E-9CD1-4B4A-BBF7-A34C352B8CE6.jpegEE67E914-1685-49E2-B568-FC121275E4BE.jpeg10DBFAA5-0977-4BED-A1B1-A701ECBBD862.jpeg88B52E88-7712-4FD6-957C-8DF317EC048F.jpeg61E1E38C-50ED-474E-B4DE-74EB6974B757.jpeg6C14FE5D-C9A8-4919-AB1C-699F3B152D16.jpegF853B916-58CC-46A8-9E4B-C12ED4A867BC.jpeg

Hello all! I hope everyone is doing well during these complicated times! I am totally looking forward to seeing this collection in boutiques next year! :loveeyes:
I am no expert, but I can clarify a few things for some of you that might be confused with how Chanel release their every-so-popular Rectangular Mini and Mini Reissue (2.55); they release in alternate collections! Attached photos that visualize what I will say.
So, just starting from the first collection that released this year.... For the Spring-Summer Act 1 2020, or Pre-collection Spring-Summer (20P), it was Mini Reissue heaven! There were tweed and leather variations to choose from, along with the black, navy, and white cotton print unique for this season. For Spring-Summer Act 2 2020 (20S), we saw lots and LOTS of tweed variations, some lovely, bright-colored lambskin, and a novelty variation with sequins, beads, and glass pearls. Métiers d’Art 2019/2020, or Pre-Fall (20A), there was the sought-after RAINBOW Mini Reissue, the mermaid/unicorn bag! ‍♀ There were also brilliant sequins variations... For the Fall-Winter Act 1 2020, or Pre-collection Fall-Winter (20B), there were a lot of darker shades for the Rectangular Mini, all with silver hardware. This collection was never put up on the website for viewing, so I don’t have any photos from the site, but you can find attached a screenshot from a personal shopper who shared this info on IG..Finally, the Fall-Winter Act 2 2020 (20K), the most recent collection to hit the boutiques, there were more interesting variations of the Mini Reissue, leathers and beautiful tweeds to match the ready-to-wear.
Now, following this obvious pattern, the Cruise/Resort 2021 collection (21C) will have Rectangular Minis, as seen in exclusive photos and mentioned in the thread for that collection (you should all check it out! https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/chanel-cruise-20-21-21c.1031903/). The Spring Summer Act 1 2021 (21P) will have Mini Reissues, similar to 20P, and this collection, 21S, will have Rectangular Minis, similar to 20S. Since Chanel has 6 collections per year, an even number, the same collection, no matter what year, will be on the same mini bag rotation...
*PHEW! :whut:
I really, REALLY hope this makes sense, would love to hear from you if it did!
I do have quite a lot of questions, specifically regarding which colors will release for certain styles of handbags I am interested in purchasing...
Anyways, I hope everyone is keeping safe. Have an amazing day or night!

yes this has always been the case every year. seasonal Reissue items and seasonal Classic items alternate and never come out in the same collection. classic minis have always been in the xxS, xxB and xxC collections. so if you couldn't find any u liked that season, everyone would just eagerly wait for the next round and quickly put their names down with their FAs for them. mini squares typically don't make an appearance in Cruise.
the new Reissue mini first made an appearance in 19A.
same goes for the other items like CCH, Trendy, Gabby, Camelia items etc. always been the same every year in the same collections, alternate etc.
however things seem to be changing perhaps, or maybe just that 20B is a "lost" collection. who knows what will happen with 21P.