Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

theknees

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
It’s great to see what might be coming...

That said does anyone else find it interesting that some boutique staff barely have info on 21C and Instagram resellers are taking deposits for 21S...?
that's because after the runway show, all the store buyers will be busy putting in orders this week for 21S. so you'll see a flurry of info coming in this week as info gets sent out to their VIPs etc to put in their preorders. but i guess it will be silent again for the next few months. also preorders are not offered to everyone so some FAs might say no idea.

as for Cruise 21C... well, that collection was presented online in June due to all the lockdowns... so maybe that could factor into how little info is available on it. plus delays in production etc. perhaps. and most boutique FAs usually say no idea too until its time for the release. i find you get better info from dept store SAs.

Reactions: Bernbern
the SS bags look promising. i'm tempted of having an iridiscent Chanel bag but I heard bad stories of how they wouldn't hold up for long. Is there anyone here found their iridescent Chanel bag sturdy? perhaps due to different season, different leather and finishing type?

I have the 2017 rose gold - it is caviar and very sturdy. I can’t tell from the photo if this is caviar or lamb?

Reactions: Sakurai888