Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

luxbeauty12

Jan 31, 2021
it is different. The color code is NC022. I agree with others it is less pale and has lilac in the color. Soooo pretty. I reserved this one and a light pink Chanel 19 (both confirmed) So exited.
I am still undecided between this NC022 and the rose Clair . Though we have no choice because the rose Clair has already been sold out. Cool tones for 21s I guess.

fenseliuding

May 28, 2020
I am still undecided between this NC022 and the rose Clair . Though we have no choice because the rose Clair has already been sold out. Cool tones for 21s I guess.
I have been regretting not getting the 21C rose clair CF but I did manage to get a 21C rose clair WOC. It is pale pink but very pretty. Cannot wait to compare the two tones. I think they are both beautiful in their own way.

prettyfox

Jun 11, 2018
it is different. The color code is NC022. I agree with others it is less pale and has lilac in the color. Soooo pretty. I reserved this one and a light pink Chanel 19 (both confirmed) So exited.
Did you reserve a small or medium in NC022? I reserved a medium since I thought that the small comes in only chevron. Do you know if the small comes in quilted too? It might be depending on the country though.

Elaria

Feb 6, 2017
Does anyone know the ref code for this one? From my research, I've pieced together that it may be AS1160 B04852 NC022, but I am not sure on the color code.

Chanel 19 Flap  NC022.png

fenseliuding

May 28, 2020
Did you reserve a small or medium in NC022? I reserved a medium since I thought that the small comes in only chevron. Do you know if the small comes in quilted too? It might be depending on the country though.
I did a medium as well. I did not see any small double flap in quilted and light pink color. Cannot wait to get the bag

cleosnow2

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
SF Bay Area
I know, right?! I think the CC logo is one of the prettiest I’ve seen. It’s caviar leather and I am not sure if it comes in iridescent pink, I don’t believe so? Pretty sure it’s the same size as the regular WOC, it’s basically just a seasonal version. Here’s a better pic of the logo. This is the card holder on chain:
View attachment 4994468
I was able to reserve this beige wallet too - which also comes in the WOC (which I’m kind of tempted to get as well lol).

View attachment 4994478
Do you know the price of the card holder on chain?

kairuna

Sep 20, 2019
If you’re interested in NC022 pink I’d reach out to an SA asap! My SA told me that her store closed their waitlist at the end of last month