Chanel Spring Summer 2019 Collection

I've been seeing that people are getting lookbooks and information about the upcoming collections and I put myself on a waitlist for the minis but haven't received any contact yet. Should i follow up and see if an SA from the NYC boutique can give me any info? I dont want to miss my chance on getting a mini, i know they're super hard to get

I know Madison Avenue is taking reserve list now! I was put on it last week!

Reactions: Jz1992
When does this collection hit Boutiques? Will SA’s k ow what’s coming in yet? I have a boy bag I’m trying to find a small wallet or cardholder for and I’m wondering if they will have one to coordinate with the color of my bag.

Attachments

• B10553E7-F8C9-49C3-AF53-C2155F1E99FF.png
    B10553E7-F8C9-49C3-AF53-C2155F1E99FF.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 2,088
I've been seeing that people are getting lookbooks and information about the upcoming collections and I put myself on a waitlist for the minis but haven't received any contact yet. Should i follow up and see if an SA from the NYC boutique can give me any info? I dont want to miss my chance on getting a mini, i know they're super hard to get
Just saw this...wont the minis wait to arrive for act II ? (Around march/april?) dont think there will be minis for the upcomig release?

Reactions: Jz1992