Chanel Spring/Summer 2018 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at two Neimans in Dallas today, one had all the sale shoes marked down but presale, going on hold today and ringing up on Thursday, another store had a table of all the shoes that would be on sale but no sign or no mark down, i asked about the sale shoes and she said all the shoes on this table will go on sale on Thursday. She didn’t offer presale, until I told her that I had items o hold at another store.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if you guys know how pre-sales usually work. Does the SA charge your credit card when they do the pre-sale, or is it just a "hold" on the card? I did a pre-sale on Monday, gave them my credit card, and I received a receipt from Saks Atlanta (not a locator order, an actual receipt) but it says "Pre-sell Chanel" and "Pre-send" on it. I checked my credit card yesterday and there was a "pending amount" of whatever the purchase amount was, but then today that hold amount was gone. It's my first time shopping via pre-sale so its making me a bit anxious. Does receiving the actual receipt via email and also a photo of the receipt from the SA usually mean that the order was successfully sent through?

If they charge your card, congrats you got your shoes!!! Because sometimes when you pre sale your not 100% sure you got them. Sometimes the shoes will be gone that some SA sell it to other client. And that means your SA locate your shoes and the store ring it up early than the actual sale so that’s even better.

If they charge your card, congrats you got your shoes!!! Because sometimes when you pre sale your not 100% sure you got them. Sometimes the shoes will be gone that some SA sell it to other client. And that means your SA locate your shoes and the store ring it up early than the actual sale so that’s even better.
Yeah but the charge is no longer on my card so I'm worried it didn't go through :sad: I did get the receipt though, and it says "pre-sell Chanel" on it, so that should mean it went through fine right? Maybe it'll just take a day or two to show up in my credit card again.

Reactions: GoGlam
You can ask your SA just to double check. I think I am annoying with my SA’s sometimes because I ask too much but I think it’s ok, you just want to make sure everything is good.
Yeah I think I will. The SA I bought the shoes through wasn't the nicest, he said he's really busy so it sounded like if I'm too much hassle he might offer to sell the shoes to someone else, but I really want them... I'll check with him tomorrow though to see if the shoes shipped out. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if you guys know how pre-sales usually work. Does the SA charge your credit card when they do the pre-sale, or is it just a "hold" on the card? I did a pre-sale on Monday, gave them my credit card, and I received a receipt from Saks Atlanta (not a locator order, an actual receipt) but it says "Pre-sell Chanel" and "Pre-send" on it. I checked my credit card yesterday and there was a "pending amount" of whatever the purchase amount was, but then today that hold amount was gone. It's my first time shopping via pre-sale so its making me a bit anxious. Does receiving the actual receipt via email and also a photo of the receipt from the SA usually mean that the order was successfully sent through?
I don’t know about Saks at NM, they put my items on the hold shelf with my cc info attached to it. At another NM since it was located in another store, they charged me full price yesterday so the item gets pulled and shipped, then the SA had a binder of receipts to price adjust on Thursday.

Reactions: pinkrose398
NM sa - Shoes
As of the time he left the store and more postings to come, just manual process for me to save and include shoe info [emoji28].

IMG_9688.jpg
37$1125-753
IMG_9689.jpg
37$950-636
IMG_1529496310.643879.jpg
IMG_1529496357.120541.jpg
37$750-502
IMG_1408.jpg
37.5$1175-787
IMG_1529496705.122468.jpg
37.5$975-653
IMG_1466.jpg