Chanel Spring/Summer 2006 Tote

1. Hi

I am new to this site but have found kindered spirits! I have fallen in love with the tote in the Chanel Spring/Summer 2006 collection - it is shown on page 3 of the website and is the lambskin tote with contrasting stitching. I can't get it in Australia :sad: so I wil have to continue to dream.

2. I have it in yellow-the smaller version and I love it...don't any of the department stores that have it like Saks ship to Australia?

3. I was told that Neiman Marcus did but when I approached them they told me they didn't. It is a little hard to find out stores that stock them and send them to Aus from overseas. Thank you for mentioning Saks - I will have a look to see what they can do for me.

4. I'll check Nordstrom also for you-they had the bag last time I talked with them...(their downtown Seattle store carries Chanel.) They are so nice there..but I don't think they have the beige.

5. Oh wow thanks so much that would be great :biggrin:

6. I just found it as I was searching back through old posts. The pictures originally posted were off a bag I was looking at on ebay but the lady (on ebay) originally wanted $2400 then when I added postage and customs duty I prefered to buy a brand new bag from a Chanel store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice