Chanel Spring 2013 Info

I purchased the tie dye tote in cream/black degrade. I havent seen too many comments on the degrade tie dye tote other than some negative on the red/white flap.
Im on the fence with it,I do like it, but almost feel that I should stick to the classics and wait and see if this goes on sale.

What do you think?

are the camera bags for spring summer out in the stores now? I called Chanel and they are telling me they don't see any inventory.

They have been out for a while; perhaps you might ask them to call around if you know which one you want and in which color. Best of luck! :smile:

Does anybody have the Large Trianon flap bag from the Spring 2013 collection? I purchased this bag but uncertain about it.......it's soft lamb skin and slouchy which I love buy idk. Thoughts!?

Anyone has a photo of A67741Y3085694305 it's a black caviar(I think) season flap. N beside this I saw a black and white flap calf skin. Which is also season but no matter how I can't search photos online. Does anyone can have ways to upload photo here??? Please thanks.