Chanel Spring 2009 Trunk Show!!!!!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Saks in Miami is holding the Spring 2009 Trunk show on September 24th and 25th, 2009.........ARE WE THE LAST ONES IN LINE FOR THIS........
Hope Dean is here again............I will take my trusty Camera and shoot away............will make sure I get a pic of Dean!!!!!!cannot wait to see the bags.......:heart::yes:H

I've only seen Dean at the Chanel boutique but he was at NM rtw chatting up Bobbie, so who knows when and where he'll appear. (It's a bit like finding Waldo.)

TOMORROW IS THE CHAMPAGNE RECEPTION, LUNCH AND MODELING OF THE 2009 CRUISE LINE........

Can't wait., have been taking outfits out and putting them back in and taking them back out and putting them back in.......have no idea what to wear.......don't want to try and look to "chanely" or that I tried to hard.....will take my trusty camera and try to sneak as many pics as possible.....hope they have a red to see the color.....maybe they can sell me the sample of the Maxi in red ,with the EGC.....ROFL, SURE!!!! will report back tomorrow evening........lets hope Dean comes so I can snap a pic for you....:heart:H

Saks in Miami is holding the Spring 2009 Trunk show on September 24th and 25th, 2009.........ARE WE THE LAST ONES IN LINE FOR THIS........
Hope Dean is here again............I will take my trusty Camera and shoot away............will make sure I get a pic of Dean!!!!!!cannot wait to see the bags.......:heart::yes:H
nope, my SA don't even know when we will get ours lol. I hope the maxi is not too heavy, can't wait to see your pix!