Chanel so black. Which design and size ? I need your opinion!

hirohirobb

Dec 3, 2018
I'm 5'2, 93lbs ! I have a great chance to buy a chanel so black bag.
I have two options.
1. Chanel so black crumbled calfskin Jumbo size
2. Chanel so black chevron lambskin new mini size.
I have soooo many mini bags so I wanted to get jumbo size, but I think chevon lambskin is cuter than crumbled calfskin. I have a kinda babyface (lmao) so I'm little confused.
Can you guys let me know your opinions?
Thanks!!!

Attachments

• dkagk.jpg
    dkagk.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 680
  • midnainag.jpg
    midnainag.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 686
  • jumboo.jpg
    jumboo.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_0943-600x600.jpg
    IMG_0943-600x600.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 686
Tough choice as they are both amazingly gorgeous! I’d go for the jumbo but I also personally prefer that size. Do you find the jumbo too big? You already have so many minis, maybe add the jumbo for variety and for the days you need to carry more.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Tough choice as they are both amazingly gorgeous! I’d go for the jumbo but I also personally prefer that size. Do you find the jumbo too big? You already have so many minis, maybe add the jumbo for variety and for the days you need to carry more.

Thank you. It was extremely hard to find so black bags. Do you think that jumbo is worth? :smile:

I have the mini crumpled calfskin so black. It’s another carefree leather! I’d go with the jumbo, esp since most of your bags are minis. The chevron mini may look cuter in photos cos it’s puffier and shinier. But you’ll have a much easier time throwing around that Jumbo :smile:

I have the mini crumpled calfskin so black. It’s another carefree leather! I’d go with the jumbo, esp since most of your bags are minis. The chevron mini may look cuter in photos cos it’s puffier and shinier. But you’ll have a much easier time throwing around that Jumbo :smile:

Hi, thank you so much for sharing your opinion! is it gorgeous in person?
Do you think it's better looking than chevron ?:smile:

Thank you. It was extremely hard to find so black bags. Do you think that jumbo is worth? :smile:

Worth is in the eye of the beholder so only you can say if it’s worth it or not [emoji6]. I only buy bags now if it’s going to fill a void in my collection. So if you’re going to use it and it makes you happy then I say it’s worth it.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I'm 5'2, 93lbs ! I have a great chance to buy a chanel so black bag.
I have two options.
1. Chanel so black crumbled calfskin Jumbo size
2. Chanel so black chevron lambskin new mini size.
I have soooo many mini bags so I wanted to get jumbo size, but I think chevon lambskin is cuter than crumbled calfskin. I have a kinda babyface (lmao) so I'm little confused.
Can you guys let me know your opinions?
Thanks!!!

It is a matter of preference. Do you like chevron designed leather or the crumpled look of the traditional quilted diamond pattern. I shied away from the crumpled quilted leather because it was a little dull for my tastes. That style leather has not grown on me yet. Both are nice in the sizes you have shown. However, maybe go on the hunt for a different so black jumbo..

You already have some minis, so I would go with the Jumbo. Just be aware that it's a big size difference, if you are used to a smaller size. IMO, crumpled calfskin is beautiful! As far as a smaller person carrying a large bag, I wouldn't worry about how it looks. Carry what works for you! You really can't lose with any of these. They are stunning!

Reactions: chillny96