Chanel so black still being made or discontinued?

Same here
I called Amsterdam, Paris, London and Germany this week lol
Not available, and they don't know when back - but please if anyone hears anything let all of us desperate souls know please ;)

Ughh yesss. I would love that, I originally wanted a woc in the so black version, but I'd rather spend a little more for the cf mini.

we have such similar tastes Arlene!! [emoji133] lol yeah I agree. I sold my WOC bc the strap was way too long it didn't look right one me. Square strap drop is perfect for me but rectangle is only a few more inches longer so I think it'll still work for me!! Sigh this is for sure on my wishlist!!

Reactions: Arlene619
Oh my god guys ! I just bought my so black jumbo (new but reseller), I can't believe I found it (I looked very single day and waited until new condition at resonable price came up - not easy and very time consuming! )
Will send pics as soon as arrives. Ahhhhhhhhh :smile:

Oh my god guys ! I just bought my so black jumbo (new but reseller), I can't believe I found it (I looked very single day and waited until new condition at resonable price came up - not easy and very time consuming! )
Will send pics as soon as arrives. Ahhhhhhhhh :smile:

Yay for you!! I hope to add this one day to my collection as well. I'm eagerly awaiting your pictures!! Would you mind sharing at what price you found it?

Reactions: nucleii
My HG is the jumbo cc so black which I know was rerelased years back but I still missed out on it. With that being said, my SA informed me that they are receiving the 2.55 in so black. Should I jump the gun or do I wait for the lambskin cc version? Thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

My HG is the jumbo cc so black which I know was rerelased years back but I still missed out on it. With that being said, my SA informed me that they are receiving the 2.55 in so black. Should I jump the gun or do I wait for the lambskin cc version? Thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you don't love the bag, I would wait

Thanks. Let's see how I feel when it arrives. If I'm not all in, I'll return it. It's that jumbo lambskin so black that's haunting me for years now. Ahhk. If anyone hears rumors of it resurfacing, hope you guys can share it here or message me :smile:

I understand, it was my dream bag too [emoji7], but I also fell for the reissue version and purchased it. Maybe the cf will one day join my collection, for now I'm happy with my reissue [emoji1]