Chanel So Black Medium Flap

mcfgatz

Mar 29, 2017
Hi guys!
I’m anticipating a Chanel So Black Classic Medium Flap in the mail this week and have tried to do some research. I don’t see much posts about this specific bag, not on purseforum nor youtube. I mostly see stuff related to the So Black Jumbo, Mini, Reissue or Boy Bag.

Is this particular style not popular?
What are your thoughts on it?
I appreciate any feedback! ❤️

*Picture is not mine!*
It belongs to Youtube: Bohemian Girl

Attachments

• 52C281DA-0C7B-4D6B-8102-7705B3B282FF.png
    52C281DA-0C7B-4D6B-8102-7705B3B282FF.png
    728.9 KB · Views: 883
Reactions: beaver232
I have one and I love it! The leather is really durable and I don't see any scratches so far. I'm not sure if it's a popular model, that's not important to me. The downside is the double flap which I find really really inconvenient!

Hope this helps but let me know if you have any specific questions. :smile:

Thank you for replying!
I hear the leather is a nice in-between for lambskin and caviar! How is your hardware holding up? Any chipping issues?

I have one and I love it! The leather is really durable and I don't see any scratches so far. I'm not sure if it's a popular model, that's not important to me. The downside is the double flap which I find really really inconvenient!

Hope this helps but let me know if you have any specific questions. :smile:

I suppose you could say that, but the crumpled calfskin seems quite different from lambskin or caviar. It's really fuss-free. I haven't had any issues with the hardware to date, but don't carry my purse very often (2 to 3 times a month).

Please post an update when you receive yours! :smile:

Reactions: mcfgatz
I have this exact bag and I totally love it! It is far more beautiful IRL than in pics too.
The leather is really very durable, I do only wear mine probably three or four times a month but I don't baby it and it still looks like new. I have read of issues with the so black hardware developing chips, but not on the this particular model I believe..mine shows no wear at all and I've owned it about 18 months.
I think it's a really special bag, it looks a little different and perfect for casual or special occasions! Great choice!

Reactions: beaver232