Chanel sneakers

OMG, I found a 2010 black wool motorcycle jacket (on Hirschleifer page) that I LOVE! I called my SA to ask if she could order it for me...she said she would try and order it for me after she gets back from Paris. So fingers crossed!
I saw a white motorcycle jacket in the boutique. But I recommend you not buy it; it's simply not Chanel's style.

I saw a white motorcycle jacket in the boutique. But I recommend you not buy it; it's simply not Chanel's style.

You saw the white jacket in real life??? I still haven't seen it! But did you like the material/shape? I know motorjackets aren't really Chanel classics, but: I haven't really found a cardigan or something from their current collection I like; they're all too long, reaching my knees haha. Did you see anything you like or would recommend to me? Feel free to say, or post pictures! I'd like some tips, and I reaaaaaally want to by some RTW.

You saw the white jacket in real life??? I still haven't seen it! But did you like the material/shape? I know motorjackets aren't really Chanel classics, but: I haven't really found a cardigan or something from their current collection I like; they're all too long, reaching my knees haha. Did you see anything you like or would recommend to me? Feel free to say, or post pictures! I'd like some tips, and I reaaaaaally want to by some RTW.
The boutique manager Nancy recommended this motorcycle jacket to me and said that the price was reasonable compared to tweed jackets. I suppose the reason why she recommended it is that it's probably the only "official" piece for men's wear because it appeared on Baptiste in the 2010 pre-collection brochure. Personally, I don't like it. Neither do I recommend it.

I do have a few recommendations for you. Chanel has a pair of jeans(with a Chanel script logo on its back right pocket) and a pair of black skinny pants with silver shimmer around the waist; I've tried both on and want to take the latter. Besides, a classic white tweed jacket with four pockets will be available in July; it comes from Paris-Shanghai collection. I'm looking forward to it.

I have the gold and I go 1/2 size up. They seem comfortable and if you get them for 60% off, I would say keep them. I got mine from Paris and only 30% off but hey, I ain't complaining!

sneakers from Paris-Shanghai collection
attachment.php

attachment.php

gray blouson from fall/winter ACT I
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0788_t.jpg
    CIMG0788_t.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 681
  • CIMG0789_t.jpg
    CIMG0789_t.jpg