Chanel sneakers

Hi ladies!
I'm a very lucky girl today because my dbf got me an amazing early birthday present- Chanel Hi Top sneakers! We were told they were the second last pair left in the country (we live in Australia) & so he got them for me!
My only question is, I saw a photo of what looks like the same pair as I have, but there is a CC pearl logo on the tongue. Mine doesn't have that. I added a photo of the sneaker with the logo. Is this possibly a different style or version of the same sneaker? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415441494.958723.jpg

Hi ladies!
I'm a very lucky girl today because my dbf got me an amazing early birthday present- Chanel Hi Top sneakers! We were told they were the second last pair left in the country (we live in Australia) & so he got them for me!
My only question is, I saw a photo of what looks like the same pair as I have, but there is a CC pearl logo on the tongue. Mine doesn't have that. I added a photo of the sneaker with the logo. Is this possibly a different style or version of the same sneaker? View attachment 2800638
yea, its just a different style. i think the pearl ones are newer,.

Hi ladies!
My only question is, I saw a photo of what looks like the same pair as I have, but there is a CC pearl logo on the tongue. Mine doesn't have that. I added a photo of the sneaker with the logo. Is this possibly a different style or version of the same sneaker? View attachment 2800638
Great score, congrats!

Hi ladies!

Great buy! Congratulations

Hi all

I am thinking of purchasing sneakers. Do you still love your sneakers?

Another question, what colors would be available this season? I am looking for all black with a little bit of white at the back..

Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 376
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a pair of the chanel sneakers (particularly the recent all black pair G26582 Y15438 ) I am looking for a size 41 but can't find them anywhere - a personal shopper has a 40.5. Does anyone have experience of the sizing and whether I could get away with a half size smaller?

Thanks so much!!