Chanel sneakers.. so confused!

Starbrite

Sep 20, 2015
I went in for Chanel sneakers yesterday and fell in love! There were around 15 color choices but I knew which ones I wanted right away. Gold tweed!! Im usually a 37 in all Chanel shoes (espadrilles and ballet flats).. the 37 was a little snug and the 37.5 was a little big.. the sales lady pushed the 37 and said theyll stretch a little so i went with it but I'm not sure.. should they hug my foot or would it be better to get a looser fit??

(Am i the only one who struggles with knowing what the right fit should feel like?? Soo frustrating!) 15615343123252457753382498288839.jpg

Reactions: XCCX
I went in for Chanel sneakers yesterday and fell in love! There were around 15 color choices but I knew which ones I wanted right away. Gold tweed!! Im usually a 37 in all Chanel shoes (espadrilles and ballet flats).. the 37 was a little snug and the 37.5 was a little big.. the sales lady pushed the 37 and said theyll stretch a little so i went with it but I'm not sure.. should they hug my foot or would it be better to get a looser fit??

(Am i the only one who struggles with knowing what the right fit should feel like?? Soo frustrating!) View attachment 4471830
Sometimes I struggle with sizes too.
But I’ve learned my lesson if my original size is too tight I will take the next size as some shoes don’t stretch and you will end up with an uncomfortable shoes that you won’t wear.

They are beautiful! Which boutique did you get them at? I am trying to hunt a pair down.
thank you! i live in Dubai and fortunately when it comes to designer items we get a lot of everything so it is usually pretty easy to find the "hard to get" items.. good luck though! i LOVE them, they are very very comfortable and match with everything

(Am i the only one who struggles with knowing what the right fit should feel like?? Soo frustrating!) View attachment 4471830

No you’re not the only one! I’m always confused too!

i found these (different color) in my regular size and a half size up and I’m leaning toward the half size bigger..

i just got these (image attached) and before I do I read they run a bit big but I still got my regular size and I’m glad I did, theres just the right amount of room..

so now I’m thinking I should size up in the classic sneaker style like the one you posted..

I hope I’m making sense!

Stunning shoes by the way! How do you find the fit so far?

6BCF9144-33DA-4126-8319-16000FBBC5A5.jpeg