Chanel sneaker sizing HELP!

Feb 11, 2006
Hope someone can help...
Does anyone own these? I'm looking for help with sizing.
I am a 40 in this season's denim and canvas espadrilles. Typically a US 9 or 9.5

Would really appreciate some guidance.
s-l640.jpg

I would still get 40. My size is the same as yours. In general I'm 9.5US and this applies to Gucci, Prada..but for some reason Chanel always run a little small for me. All my Chanel (flats, espies, sandals and heels) are all 40. Last week I tried on Chanel sneakers (it's called winner) and 40 is perfect.

Reactions: livethelake
I would still get 40. My size is the same as yours. In general I'm 9.5US and this applies to Gucci, Prada..but for some reason Chanel always run a little small for me. All my Chanel (flats, espies, sandals and heels) are all 40. Last week I tried on Chanel sneakers (it's called winner) and 40 is perfect.
Thanks so much. My Chanel size is all over the place. In general, I wear either a 40 or 40.5 in French sizing. I was surprised the denim espadrilles in 40 were a good fit. So the sneaker sizing has me confused ;). I was thinking I need a 40 or 40.5.........

Hello-

hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! I am ordering these Chanel sneakers and was curious of sizing for those who own them or have tried them on. I have combat boots in a 40 and espadrille sandals in size 40 and also 41.

for obvious reason I cannot go in store and try them on so my SA from Neiman’s Las Vegas will send to me. I ordered a 40.5 instead of a 41 because I don’t not want them too big. Can someone please advise on the fit of these ?!

thanks for the help!!

Attachments

• 73123B0A-56CD-46E6-BBF8-E2BA30775E7F.jpeg
    73123B0A-56CD-46E6-BBF8-E2BA30775E7F.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 184
I wear 40 in CHANEL ballerinas and sandals. Have these (same style, different color) in 40.5.

The general advice is that these run true to size, I prefer a half bigger size in sneakers generally..

You can always exchange right?

Yes but afraid maybe my size won’t be available in a few weeks when I want to exchange. I just don’t want it to fit big.. I don’t like big sneakers and don’t want them to crease on the top of they don’t fit right. I’m wearing these out once in a while and would wear without socks if needed

Hello-

hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! I am ordering these Chanel sneakers and was curious of sizing for those who own them or have tried them on. I have combat boots in a 40 and espadrille sandals in size 40 and also 41.

for obvious reason I cannot go in store and try them on so my SA from Neiman’s Las Vegas will send to me. I ordered a 40.5 instead of a 41 because I don’t not want them too big. Can someone please advise on the fit of these ?!

thanks for the help!!
I am also a SA for NM! Your friend in LV gave you GrEaT advice...40.5 should be a purrfect fit, if she did not also inform you, make sure to spray with a full can of silicone spray to protect and it is also best not to wear long pants with. The insides of pants soil footwear - when a cleaning is necessary, take to a good dry cleaner! Be safe :smile:)

I am also a SA for NM! Your friend in LV gave you GrEaT advice...40.5 should be a purrfect fit, if she did not also inform you, make sure to spray with a full can of silicone spray to protect and it is also best not to wear long pants with. The insides of pants soil footwear - when a cleaning is necessary, take to a good dry cleaner! Be safe :smile:)

Good to know you are SA for Neiman’s!! Thanks for your response ... fingers crossed that it works out!

I have the exact same ones in a size 38.5 and they fit perfectly. In the Chanel ballerinas I wear a 38 and they fit like they were made for my feet. In espadrilles the 38 are always a bit tight for me and the 39 were always too loose, so if they ever came out with half sizes in their espadrilles I'd be a 38.5 in those too

In those sneakers I took a 36 and I'm a 36 in espadrilles too. I found those to be tts. You really don't want to size up much in a clunky sneaker because they look even more clunky! At least that's what I felt like haha, it might be because I'm really petite:annoyed:

Reactions: missbagwathi
I have the exact same ones in a size 38.5 and they fit perfectly. In the Chanel ballerinas I wear a 38 and they fit like they were made for my feet. In espadrilles the 38 are always a bit tight for me and the 39 were always too loose, so if they ever came out with half sizes in their espadrilles I'd be a 38.5 in those too
Do you get much use of the all white? I feel like all white sneakers remind me of old people because I seek a lot of them with all white new balances haha but I am sucker for anything chanel. Are they comfy? Have they been easy to style?

I own this exact same style in black and yellow and I actually find they fit big... That being said I've got a bit of a weirdly shaped foot. I've got the espadrilles in a 39 and there's no way I could get my foot into something smaller, but in these I have a 38.5 and honestly if I were to buy a second pair I would probably buy a 38 they fit that big. That being said, my foot is a little bit on the wider end and these are pretty wide fitting, so if you're in between sizes I'd probably go for the midpoint :smile: