Chanel Small Deauville Tote

I loooove my new small Deauville! It’s the perfect size for me to use as a daily purse (rather than a tote/beach/work/travel bag.) I’m a little concerned about keeping it clean, but I really wanted this color. Overall super happy with my purchase.

View attachment 5576965

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture of your Small Deauville tote. I love how discrete it is.... I love the color too... it’s perfect for those light summer outfits. I hope you don’t mind me asking, do you know if your tote is the Small or Large Small size?

Thank you for confirming- i had the previous full caviar calf leather deauville, and in my humid climate, the leather portions started to turn moldy even though it was left outside.

So i may have to give this a miss :sad:
Wow, I've never heard of that problem before! Do you have a photo of how it looks like? It's humid where I live here in Thailand too.

I am seriously thinking of getting the new small in the beautiful pink color! I always thought it was way too expensive for a fabric bag but I know it’s only going to get higher probably soon! I think the leather chain makes it look more expensive also. Hopefully it won’t get moldy!

5E853FC3-E4BF-4710-BFFE-EE2F23241E74.png

Reactions: BUIGOVA
I am seriously thinking of getting the new small in the beautiful pink color! I always thought it was way too expensive for a fabric bag but I know it’s only going to get higher probably soon! I think the leather chain makes it look more expensive also. Hopefully it won’t get moldy!

View attachment 5582123

I certainly do not want to sound like an enabler, however that pink small Deauville is beautiful. Pink is a nice neutral. As far as the mold, I store my bag with moisture absorbent packs....

I certainly do not want to sound like an enabler, however that pink small Deauville is beautiful. Pink is a nice neutral. As far as the mold, I store my bag with moisture absorbent packs....
Thank you so much! I pulled the trigger and bought the pink one today! So beautiful! I love pink but I wasn’t sure if the color is versatile enough. Glad to hear that it can still be a good neutral color. What kind of moisture absorbent packs do you use? Do you use them also for full leather bags? I live in the US East coast with 4 distinct seasons and it only gets humid during summer months but since the house is always air conditioned, I don’t really think it will be a problem…

Reactions: BUIGOVA