Chanel small classic flap owners (9 inch)

017B20A7-32F8-4F1E-B7B2-D14420340715.jpeg I think small bag is the cutest and can keep form better. However it doesn’t fit much especially after I put my Chanel wallet inside.
Now I’m looking for Small Pearl Beige Caviar Bag but It’s sold out in Harrods UK and Lafayette Paris.

Reactions: ic_locon
View attachment 4303058
Yes i wear it crossbody mostly. Hers a mod shot wearing it ..
I love love your small CD cross body! Can I ask you how many inches you added to your chain to get that length (what is the total length of the strap at single drop?) And also who did you get or lengthened by (ie dying, shoe cobbler, Chanel store?) And lastly, may I ask how tall you are? Thank you! This will help me with whether I should purchase the small CF or M/L.

I love love your small CD cross body! Can I ask you how many inches you added to your chain to get that length (what is the total length of the strap at single drop?) And also who did you get or lengthened by (ie dying, shoe cobbler, Chanel store?) And lastly, may I ask how tall you are? Thank you! This will help me with whether I should purchase the small CF or M/L.
Hi! I did mine through leather surgeons. They are based in Pennsylvania. They’re Very well known. I am 5’2” and did my strap 21.5 inch long.

I don't know why the small size seems so unpopular among classic flap bags? Because it holds almost the same as the mini which is much cheapet and with some hundreds more we can get the medium which is the historic size and also holds more?
To me personally this is the most suitable size for a transitioned day-to-night bag.
How have you been enjoying your small flap bag(s)?

I don't know why the small size seems so unpopular among classic flap bags? Because it holds almost the same as the mini which is much cheapet and with some hundreds more we can get the medium which is the historic size and also holds more?
To me personally this is the most suitable size for a transitioned day-to-night bag.
How have you been enjoying your small flap bag(s)?

Actually the difference in price between m/l and jumbo wasn’t that much also haha.. but I actually passed on a dark beige small classic a few years ago cos I felt it didn’t have the biggest bang for buck and seemed to fit so little and almost seem to fit as much as a mini but costs so much more.

Mini is highly sought after but the quality really varies and I have settled for crooked and bulging pudgy ones, which mainly happens in lambskin. I feel quality is way better in a classic flap.

The medium flap is too heavy for me and on a single chain makes my shoulders ache and it is also a little too long.. oh well experience. I should have gotten that small dark beige...

Reactions: fdc
View attachment 4535519 I think small bag is the cutest and can keep form better. However it doesn’t fit much especially after I put my Chanel wallet inside.
Now I’m looking for Small Pearl Beige Caviar Bag but It’s sold out in Harrods UK and Lafayette Paris.
I use a Chanel card case instead of a wallet inside of my small flap. That really helps! I love this size because it transitions so well from day to night.

Reactions: fdc and meow2212