Chanel small boy bag or mini Lady Dior?

If you were to have only one, which would you go for and why?

• Mini Lady Dior

• Chanel small boy bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 19, 2020
Hi all! I’m looking to add a mini/small bag to my collection and can’t decide between the mini lady dior and chanel small boy bag. I love the mini lady dior with chain strap but I see my friend always struggling to get her Iphone 11 max pro in lol. My style is very feminine and if I go with the chanel boy, it’ll be in patent leather and shiny hardware, while the lady dior will be lotus pink in lambskin (not a fan of the patent leather in mini dior) I plan to use this bag while on vacation as well as for dinner and drinks. I already own two medium lady diors, a chanel jumbo and a m/l.

Please help! :smile:

Reactions: umamanikam
Hi all! I’m looking to add a mini/small bag to my collection and can’t decide between the mini lady dior and chanel small boy bag. I love the mini lady dior with chain strap but I see my friend always struggling to get her Iphone 11 max pro in lol. My style is very feminine and if I go with the chanel boy, it’ll be in patent leather and shiny hardware, while the lady dior will be lotus pink in lambskin (not a fan of the patent leather in mini dior) I plan to use this bag while on vacation as well as for dinner and drinks. I already own two medium lady diors, a chanel jumbo and a m/l.

Please help! :smile:

Everyone's lifestyle is different, but for me "vacation" bags" and "dinner and drinks" bags are very different. When I'm traveling and sightseeing all day, I'm carrying quite a few things with me and either option would be too small. Unless you meant a bag for dinner and drinks while you're on vacation? :smile:

Reactions: fdc
Everyone's lifestyle is different, but for me "vacation" bags" and "dinner and drinks" bags are very different. When I'm traveling and sightseeing all day, I'm carrying quite a few things with me and either option would be too small. Unless you meant a bag for dinner and drinks while you're on vacation? :smile:[/QUOTE

Thanks for your response! I usually don’t carry much while site seeing so it’s easy for me to transition either of them to a dinner bag :smile:

If you are getting from the boutique, I'll say lady dior no doubts. Because Chanel's current quality and price do not match. If it's preloved.. You have a tough choice to make

I agree lady dior’s quality is way better than chanel at this time! But I’ll probably get from the boutique so I can pick the colour I want. If only I could buy both :smile:

Reactions: LuxNewbie