Chanel small boy bag or mini Lady Dior?

If you were to have only one, which would you go for and why?

• Mini Lady Dior

• Chanel small boy bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Taiwo92

Jan 19, 2020
Hi all! I’m looking to add a mini/small bag to my collection and can’t decide between the mini lady dior and chanel small boy bag. I love the mini lady dior with chain strap but I see my friend always struggling to get her Iphone 11 max pro in lol. My style is very feminine and if I go with the chanel boy, it’ll be in patent leather and shiny hardware, while the lady dior will be lotus pink in lambskin (not a fan of the patent leather in mini dior) I plan to use this bag while on vacation as well as for dinner and drinks. I already own two medium lady diors, a chanel jumbo and a m/l.

Please help! :smile:

Reactions: umamanikam

TraceySH

OUT HIKING! & searching for Yeti
Feb 28, 2016
I posted an answer to this on the duplicate thread you started in "handbags & purses" :smile:

Reactions: Taiwo92

benjinito

Apr 7, 2019
Hi all! I’m looking to add a mini/small bag to my collection and can’t decide between the mini lady dior and chanel small boy bag. I love the mini lady dior with chain strap but I see my friend always struggling to get her Iphone 11 max pro in lol. My style is very feminine and if I go with the chanel boy, it’ll be in patent leather and shiny hardware, while the lady dior will be lotus pink in lambskin (not a fan of the patent leather in mini dior) I plan to use this bag while on vacation as well as for dinner and drinks. I already own two medium lady diors, a chanel jumbo and a m/l.

Please help! :smile:
Everyone's lifestyle is different, but for me "vacation" bags" and "dinner and drinks" bags are very different. When I'm traveling and sightseeing all day, I'm carrying quite a few things with me and either option would be too small. Unless you meant a bag for dinner and drinks while you're on vacation? :smile:

Reactions: fdc

Taiwo92

Jan 19, 2020
Everyone's lifestyle is different, but for me "vacation" bags" and "dinner and drinks" bags are very different. When I'm traveling and sightseeing all day, I'm carrying quite a few things with me and either option would be too small. Unless you meant a bag for dinner and drinks while you're on vacation? :smile:[/QUOTE

Thanks for your response! I usually don’t carry much while site seeing so it’s easy for me to transition either of them to a dinner bag :smile:

Taiwo92

Jan 19, 2020
If you are getting from the boutique, I'll say lady dior no doubts. Because Chanel's current quality and price do not match. If it's preloved.. You have a tough choice to make
I agree lady dior’s quality is way better than chanel at this time! But I’ll probably get from the boutique so I can pick the colour I want. If only I could buy both :smile:

Reactions: LuxNewbie

fdc

Mar 8, 2019
I'm not fan of the Boy and the mini LD is too small so if I were you I'd rather get the small Diorama, the 30 Montaigne or the (small) My Lady Dior bag. Sorry for being off topic and no help =))

snowbubble

Sep 5, 2013
Two completely different styles, but the boy bag is definitely less fussy to use. haha
I own and love both, but if I wanted carefree I would go with the boy bag. (Very good for vacation/drinks/going out)

Reactions: Taiwo92