Chanel Silver metallic luxury line bowler...

1. I found 1 at Saks Beverly Hills today--was so torn between the red, bronze and the silver--so crazy that they had a silver and I almost passed on it cos i thought it may be too loud or gaudy...

will take pics later!

also picked up a gold Chanel belt bag :smile:

2. so you bought the silver?

Don't leave us hanging!! We must see pics at once! LOL!

3. is it the matte red or is there a new shinier red available for fall?

4. I will post pics tonight--been running around, but question

wat do most ppl think they like best btw:

-silver metallic
    -bronze
    -coral red from Spring 2006 (which is the one I saw at Saks and was debating btw)
    -black metallic

People seem to LOVE the silver metallic and I do too but I wasnt sure if it was a weird color for a day/everyday bag and if it was too in your face and u'll get tired of it--I was so tempted to get the bronze but i dunno....

5. Which one did you get? Can't wait to see pix!

6. Wow, can't I believe you found one, I heard the were totally sold out!
    Congrats!
    Can't wait to see pix!
    xxxRosexxx

7. I chose the flap in matallic because I prefer that, next would be in this order, bronze, silver or the gold one then red, but not that coral red, their true red they had.

8. I like the black metallic best.

9. I just tested out the silver hobo at my Saks today and it is beautiful ! I love it ! You should get the silver . My SA said he could still get the black easily . They had the large bowler in blk , I liked that too . The silver would look great with jeans , which is just about what I live in .

10. ^There's a hobo? I don't think I've ever seen that.

11. Its cute ! It's not real big , flaps over and has the chain with stitching around the flap CC's on front of flap . I'll probably buy it tommorow , since you told me your's hasn't rubbed off ( the color that is ) . I'll take a picture of it if I do ... too bad I can't keep it ! Maybe I'll keep it and sell my pink prada ? Decisions , desicions ......

12. Are you sure that's a hobo? Sounds like my Luxe Flap. . .
    I'll post mine:

DSCF1336.jpg DSCF1347.jpg
  13. Yes , thats it . The SA called it a hobo ? I swear sometimes some of these people ....he ordered me the wrong wallet three times awhile back . There is another guy there that is great , but he hasn't been there in awhile .

But thats it , and I love it ! He actually was trying to convince me to buy a purse that was almost a thousand dollars less ! You'd think we were married.....if he liked women that is ! LOL .

14. ^LOL! It's definitely called the Flap! ;) It's SOOO comfy!

I actually went in looking for a bag $1k less and walked out w/ this one! It's hard to leave Chanel w/o a Luxe bag! :yes:

15. Okies finally updated with pics :smile:
    Heres the silver metallic medium bowler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then the Chanel belt bag in gold metallic but its a beige gold so not too "bling bling"

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice