Chanel Shopping in Japan

Hi did you see any square mini in Tokyo boutiques? Are the rectangular/square mini in lambskin/caviar leather? Which Tokyo boutique did you visit which has good selections of mini? Thanks in advance :smile:
I saw a black and beige square at ginza store. All the minis were in lambskin. I visited a few stores and all them them had at least 2-3 minis in different colours

Reactions: Mrs.Churros
Hello! I'll be visiting Tokyo end of November and want to try my luck to get a mini. Can someone enlighten me on the process there? Do I need to be on a waitlist or can I just walk-in?

Hi just wondering did you manage to score a mini cf in Tokyo last nov? In what size and leather&hardware combination if you got it? Did you see any caviar square/rectangular mini in Tokyo? Or all they are in lambskin? Thanks

hi, does everyone know how come my friend bought the chevron mini rectangular in light gold hardware and she was given a small white dust bag for mini whereas i have the usual black dust bag? do u all know where to get one?

hi, does everyone know how come my friend bought the chevron mini rectangular in light gold hardware and she was given a small white dust bag for mini whereas i have the usual black dust bag? do u all know where to get one?
They normally give black dustbag for seasonal bags like minis but if you ask for white dustbag, some SAs will give to you.
I guess it’s all depends on SAs but doesn’t hurt to try asking for one which I have done couple times and I did get white dustbag for both times.

They normally give black dustbag for seasonal bags like minis but if you ask for white dustbag, some SAs will give to you.
I guess it’s all depends on SAs but doesn’t hurt to try asking for one which I have done couple times and I did get white dustbag for both times.

Thanks babe. I just realised my Friend bought the bag which is not authentic that’s why. Cos the logo made in France is in a different font and the leather is stiff and the white dust bag is thinner than the usual ones that Chanel gives for their classic handbags. It doesn’t have another flap on TOP. And I went to google. Usually the fake Chanel minis are in white dust bags instead of the usual black ones

Thanks babe. I just realised my Friend bought the bag which is not authentic that’s why. Cos the logo made in France is in a different font and the leather is stiff and the white dust bag is thinner than the usual ones that Chanel gives for their classic handbags. It doesn’t have another flap on TOP. And I went to google. Usually the fake Chanel minis are in white dust bags instead of the usual black ones
Ohh.. so your friend didn’t purchase the bag from the boutique then I would question.

Ohh.. so your friend didn’t purchase the bag from the boutique then I would question.
yeah i didnt ask her and probably she doesnt want to let me know that it is not authentic.. by the way today my friend asked if guys can use chanel wallet? he would like to buy but not sure if men can use the coin purse or not... do you know of any guys who carry chanel wallet?

yeah i didnt ask her and probably she doesnt want to let me know that it is not authentic.. by the way today my friend asked if guys can use chanel wallet? he would like to buy but not sure if men can use the coin purse or not... do you know of any guys who carry chanel wallet?
I personally don’t know any guys using Chanel wallet but equally I don’t see why not though.

Reactions: jess38
planning to visit Tokyo's Ginza flagship store. but the Ginza (not Ginza Namiki) one is partially under renovation to be re-open summer 2019. Does it affect the collection and I have concern with the renovation dust and its effect to the stocks?
https://www.chanel-ginza.com/en/ginza/information/

Which one has better collection? Ginza or Ginza Namiki? Looking for mini square or medium classic flap
in regards to the price when it used to be so much difference between countries , i guess now there's not so much discrepancy especially after the tax refund. Checking the price from https://www.purseblog.com/guides/chanel-classic-flap-bag-international-price-guide/.
Is this true for anyone who just visited Chanel Japan stores?