Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

I am visiting Hong Kong next month for a week - planning to pick up a Reissue 226 or 227 and maybe another small bag if they have stock.
Any recommendations on which Chanel store to visit/avoid and any SA recommendations?

Reactions: winwinluk
So, I finally got my medium CF and my hubby went to pick it up for me from the Peninsula boutique. I noticed though that there was no paper tag attached to the chain. Is that normal? Everything else looks good though (paper wrapping etc.)

Hi!
I’ll be in Hong Kong for a day tomorrow. [emoji28] Could you please tell me if any Hong Kong boutique has this WOC?

IMG_2383.jpg

Is WOC popular or easy to find there? I’m looking for this exact same one in this pink. [emoji4]

Hi!
I’ll be in Hong Kong for a day tomorrow. [emoji28] Could you please tell me if any Hong Kong boutique has this WOC?

View attachment 4038113

Is WOC popular or easy to find there? I’m looking for this exact same one in this pink. [emoji4]

Checked for you in the Chanel airport boutique and they have this combo but only in the square WOC (not the classic WOC). It’s absolutely stunning!

IMG_3036.jpg

(But it’s worth checking in the boutiques in town first as it shouldn’t be as hard to track down. I find WOCs are generally well-stocked in HK.)

Checked for you in the Chanel airport boutique and they have this combo but only in the square WOC (not the classic WOC). It’s absolutely stunning!

View attachment 4038927

(But it’s worth checking in the boutiques in town first as it shouldn’t be as hard to track down. I find WOCs are generally well-stocked in HK.)

Thank you so much! I couldn’t find the rectangular one. The SA said it’s sold out. Another one said they didn’t order it in the country. [emoji848] Anyway, I decided to settle with the square version. I know “settle” sounds bad, but I’m excited! I love the color and it’ll be a nice change from my other usual WOC. [emoji4] I saw another review and very excited about it! [emoji4]

Has anyone seen black Chevron or Classic WOC's at the HKG airport or boutiques in caviar, silver hw?
I really actually want a caviar WOC in so black, but I haven't seen one in recent seasons...

Last edited:
So, I finally got my medium CF and my hubby went to pick it up for me from the Peninsula boutique. I noticed though that there was no paper tag attached to the chain. Is that normal? Everything else looks good though (paper wrapping etc.)
it's normal as HK shop usually take off the paper tag.
Anyone know the current prices of the slingbacks?
I paid $6000 at around Nov last year.

Reactions: Kayceedee88