Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

Hi, how easy is it to get a small Gabrielle Hobo in black/black combo in HK? Is it regularly available or... should I try to get in touch with a SA to look out for me?

If anyone has a good SA, please let me know! Thanks

Reactions: ElishaHK
I’m looking to buy either the classic WOC or the boy WOC in Hong Kong, which store would likely have these available?

I would say it should be quite easy. Both are often available at in-town and airport boutiques. I was sent this boy WOC pic by my SA among the most recent seasonal drops that arrived in Hong Kong last week.

5c8d03a1-d925-49fc-b2ba-3d088741c4f8.jpg

Hi, how easy is it to get a small Gabrielle Hobo in black/black combo in HK? Is it regularly available or... should I try to get in touch with a SA to look out for me?

If anyone has a good SA, please let me know! Thanks

I went to the boutiques at Elements and Lee Gardens early this week trying to find exactly this combo for a friend. I was told the small black/black all sold out in Hong Kong. They had just received a shipment but only medium size for the black/black combination. Seems small size is more popular than other sizes so best if you could check the availability before you go. Good luck!

Thank you!
I went to the boutiques at Elements and Lee Gardens early this week trying to find exactly this combo for a friend. I was told the small black/black all sold out in Hong Kong. They had just received a shipment but only medium size for the black/black combination. Seems small size is more popular than other sizes so best if you could check the availability before you go. Good luck![/QUOTE

Thank you!
I went to the boutiques at Elements and Lee Gardens early this week trying to find exactly this combo for a friend. I was told the small black/black all sold out in Hong Kong. They had just received a shipment but only medium size for the black/black combination. Seems small size is more popular than other sizes so best if you could check the availability before you go. Good luck![/QUOTE

Had the most awful experience with an SA at the Lee Garden location in Causeway Bay. I took my 3yr old M/L classic flap bag in for repairs, asking for refurbishment of the gold plating on the turnlock which had rubbed off.

The SA told me Chanel doesn’t offer replating services and the only option I have is to have the bag taken apart so they can replace the entire turnlock and it would cost ~ $550HKD.

First of all, that sounds like a lot of unnecessary workmanship on a perfectly fine turnlock which just requires gold replating. Second, why is this service not offered to customers as aftercare service given how expensive the bag is? Even my Prada wallet and LV bag has had replating done for free before, let alone at Chanel?

My bag was purchased summer 2015 from Rome. If the gold plating can’t even last 3 years, I can’t say much for Chanel’s quality. Seems they keep hiking up the price and lowering the quality. Very disappointing.

Sh*tty service too... the SA was so condecending. I did not trust her to leave my bag there - what a sham.

hello ladies, will be in HK in 2 weeks. Has anyone spotted the black mini or small classic flap in black? thank youuuu^^
Apparently the SA’s in HK haven’t seen the small CF in years... I was initially looking for a small one but since they don’t seem to get this size in HK, I ended up buying the M/L CF caviar at the Peninsula boutique.