Chanel shoesssss :P

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sorry for the big pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm for those of you following up, I'm going to get my purse after finals sooooo not for another week :P :lol:

LOL I'm so addicted to shoes!!!!... I was going to put it in the shoe forum but I saw a thread before here about shoes :P

2. nice shoes :smile:
    congrats

3. LOL thanks!!!

When my SA pointed it out, I didn't think I liked them, but they look great worn!! ;)

Ummm maybe I can take a pic with me wearing them lol

4. Cute shoes! They'll be great for summer! Congrats~

5. Cute! Yes a photo please on them on your feet!

6. Thanks! I took more pics so you guys can have a better idea:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Oh wow! Those are swanky!

8. thanks!! :smile:
    I love how comfortable they are and casual enough to wear with anything :smile:

9. Would you be willing to reveal the price? I LOVE these!
    ANy other colors?

Feel totally free to tell me to buzz off! LOL!

10. Oh its no prob, the chanel sandals were $555 before tax ;)
    And I got them at NM (well.. you can see the bag in the first pic lol)

So not too bad ;)

Btw- I didn't see any other colors at my NM, but I think they come in other colors. I can also ask my SA when I see him on tuesday and ask him and let you know! :smile:

11. Oh wow! I'd love to know if they came in other flavors!
    I didn't notice the bag . . . but as a fellow Mommy, I did notice the Build a Bear box! LOL!

12. awwww lol, so cute!! Nah, the build a bear was a present my bf gave me when the store opened at the Mall of America! They looked soooo cute!! But, I dont have any children yet! ;) hehe. But hopefully one day!!

But I do have toys everywhere on the floor because I have a puppy that got on my way when I was trying to take pictures:

[​IMG]
    ^ He's that big blur of black fur LOL

So I will post here and/or PM you when my SA tells me on tuesday! ;)

13. Those are pretty! :love: I love the color combination.

14. Beautiful shoes! I can see those with a nautical-inspired outfit.

15. oooh i really like them! congrats on gorgeous shoes! soo hot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice