Chanel shoes

1. Are they comfortable? How long do they last?

2. i only have chanel sneakers but i love them. very comfortable. i bought them only a few months ago, so i can't say how long they will last. but so far, so good.

3. I have a pair of Chanel ankle strap pumps and they are great. The best thing is that there is a teensy bit of elastic hidden behind the strap buckle where you can't see it. But it allows the strap to give just a bit when you walk. Oh, they have velvet toe caps and the inside is lined in velvet! So yummy to put your foot in!

4. I have a pair of Chanel T-Strap Mary Jane flats...and I love them. They cost so much that I only break them out for special occasions (or, days where I need to feel good about myself).

5. I have te cambon ballet flats and they are fabulous!

6. I want the Chanel Cambon Flats! Which color combo do you have?

I love them but dont want to seem to flashy...

7. I would LOVE to find Cambon flats to match my bag!!! If any1 ever sees any in pink (size 38), PLEASE let me know!!!

8. I have a pair of Chanel Cambon flats, they're a really great - love them! :heart:

9. I have ALOT of Chanel shoes...they are the MOST comfy shoes I own and they hold up the longest-I dont hesitate to spend the money on them cuz they outlast ALL my pradas...blahniks...etc!!!

10. Chanel Ballet Flats Are So Comfy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice