Chanel shoes

maxter and blkladylaw, do you protect the bottom soles of your Chanel shoes w/ anything? I still cannot get over designer shoe scare, I own 5 pairs now but I still cannot break my babies in to pavement/concrete. I use those oval threaded pads that cover the center but not the entire sole...

Anne! I have the same designer shoe scare - I would never be able to wear them on concrete and get them dirty. That's why I only buy cheap, under $50 shoes.

What exactly are those oval threaded pads and where can I buy some? The dust here is terrible! The bottoms of all my shoes get so pitch black I have to wipe them down after every wear.

maxter and blkladylaw, do you protect the bottom soles of your Chanel shoes w/ anything? I still cannot get over designer shoe scare, I own 5 pairs now but I still cannot break my babies in to pavement/concrete. I use those oval threaded pads that cover the center but not the entire sole...

When my Gucci and Chanels have gotten worn down I have had the shoe repair guy put a new sole on the bottom. Now with my Louboutins (all bought within the last couple of months) I have yet to venture outside in some of them and have been modeling them inside my home mostly. Based on what I read in the Louboutin threads I have put some polyuerthane from Home Depot on the bottom of them ...I haven't tested to see if it helps yet. Someone else mentioned that there is some clear sole protector that you can put on your CLs so the red still shows through.

ok, I know I feel yo on that.
I like to wear everything tight, and when I do I feel like I am trying to be a hoochie-i just dont like wearing big things and have them gather all up on me..
hoochie- thats classic..
at that tysons mall- i know you see alot of them hoochies- i know i do when i go..lol

thank you...I'm trying to grow out of my 20something hoochie phase into my grown 30something woman sophisticated stage :smile: But there is still some hoochie in there lol

WOW!!!!! Awesome collection! :tup:

here are a few of my chanel shoes from past seasons (i picked up a few more during presale and will post those later):

chanelshoes2.jpg

chanelshoes1.jpg

Hey, we all have a little "hoochie" in us. Depends on the mood and how much I want to show it!! LOL

^^LOL it's expensive to be chanel hoochie though!

Regarding the comments about saving the red soles on CL--there's nothing you can do to stop the damage. I have CL espadrilles that I wear to death and there's hardly any red left, but shoes are meant to be worn...when they are completely dead I will get them resoled. I've also had a lot of designer shoes soled with that half pad, and I find that actually helps with the slippery sole problem too (the leather bottom can be dangerous!).