Chanel shoes

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone else here have a serious fondness for Chanel's shoes?

I loved the Cambon flats so much I tracked down an identical pair on ebay. The shoes I really love are the pumps (or courts whatever you want to call them) Kate Moss wore in the 2004 ad campaign, which I managed to track down unworn on ebay about 6 months ago. There are more but these two really stand out in my mind.

I am not crazy about the evening shoes but I guess those are harder for me to justify than ones I can wear for work. And you?

2. i am a little obsessed with my classic ballet flats. i have the black with the patent toe and the camel with the black toe. i also have the most gorgeous spectator pumps that are white and black but i haven't worn them yet. they're too perfect and i'm waiting for the right occasion. they're all soooo comfy!

3. There were these Chanel flats that I really loved. The fit so well and were oh so soft. Went back yesterday to get them ... and they were all sold out =(

4. I love the Cambon flats, I have them in black and in white too. Comfy and they go with almost anything too!!! :tup:

5. Did someone say Chanel Shoes?? I'm all over those!! LOL

Here's last year's:
    [​IMG]

Here's this year's:
    [​IMG]

6. i love chanel shoes but i never know what size i am going to need which makes it hard to order them via phone or catalog. i have a pair of black ballet flats, chanel sport espadrilles with the tennis-themes print, and black rain boots.

7. Maxter, that is some collection!!Wow!! Nice!!

8. LOVE your collection maxster!

9. that's a serious chanel shoe collection, maxter! love it!

10. I only own one pair of Chanel shoes and regret purchasing them. I've worn them once, very briefly, before I took them off because of the logos. They are black satin with a gold leather toe cap. There are CC logos on each toe. I'm just not big on logos on shoes, especially since there is usually a CC logo on my purse. I don't want to be too logo-ed out!

11. I love my Cambon ballet shoes and it is my favorite pair. I rarely bought Chanel shoes. I own many LV and Dior shoes and I would say that Chanel is the most comfy shoes that I have :smile:

12. Chanel shoes usually run smaller

13. I want some more shoe pics girls!

14. here are a few of my chanel shoes from past seasons (i picked up a few more during presale and will post those later):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ldldb and I have the same amount of Chanel shoes. I have an old picture of all my Chanel shoes, somewhere on this forum, but it's very out of date since I have continued to buy more.

One day, I'll get the energy to take them all out of the closet and line them up to snap a new photo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice