Chanel shoe sizing advice.

chelleyp

May 9, 2015
Hey everyone, so I saw a pair of Chanel loafers for sale online and it says that it's "size 38c". What does the "c" mean? Is it the wider size for wide feet? Would a normal size 38 be able to fit into 38c? Thanks!

Reactions: terinicola

julia.pa

Nov 15, 2017
Exactly what you said. The „c“ means that it‘s a wider fit.
I have their ballerina flats in 38 and one pair in 38c. I have very narrow, thin feet and I find that the 38 fits perfectly on my feet, I‘d prefer my 38c to be a regular 38 size but there isn‘t too much of a difference. Just for my very skinny feet I‘d have liked the normal size but they don‘t slip off or anything. You can just notice if when walking that when you bend your foot, the shoe opens up on the sides a bit more

Reactions: chelleyp

chelleyp

May 9, 2015
Exactly what you said. The „c“ means that it‘s a wider fit.
I have their ballerina flats in 38 and one pair in 38c. I have very narrow, thin feet and I find that the 38 fits perfectly on my feet, I‘d prefer my 38c to be a regular 38 size but there isn‘t too much of a difference. Just for my very skinny feet I‘d have liked the normal size but they don‘t slip off or anything. You can just notice if when walking that when you bend your foot, the shoe opens up on the sides a bit more
Thanks for the response! I was worried there was going to be a huge difference and since I can't try on the shoe beforehand, I wouldn't know until it arrives. I have thin feet as well so I was afraid it might be too wide, haha. Might just get them after all. :smile: