Chanel Sheepskin & Plexiglass Flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

Does anyone have any further info or a review on this flap? (the one on the left in burgundy).

How durable is sheepskin? And how much would this bag fit etc.

Unfortunately I don't live close enough to a boutique to check this out in person, and just wanted some views before I start ringing Bond Street to try and track one down!

Thank you

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

2. Hello! I have the smaller one in black. I just got it a few months ago and used it a handful of times so far. I love the combo of the brushed Hardware against the black plexiglass. The leather is quite soft but so far no problems. I posted few pictures to show what it would fit but again it's the smaller size so not sure if that would be helpful? I find it different , but love how it can be both casual and dressy. The crossbody strap is a perfect length for me too. I'm 5ft 3.

3. Thank you for the replies.

Jc.chen58, is the leather as soft as lambskin?

4. Hi Reena84! I have the Beauty Lock and I love it. It holds my essentials and is not a heavy bag. I carry it comfortably crossbody. I have to take some mod shots, but here's a few for you. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460475864.946744.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460475885.689613.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460475900.075907.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460475916.136795.jpg

5. BagGirl, thank you for the pictures. That is a beautiful bag!

6. Thanks Reena84, here's another one for you, so you have an idea about the size. The strap is behind the bag, so you can't see it in this pic.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460501450.451246.jpg

7. I don't own any lambskin , but the sheepskin feels luxurious and soft ... but yet still durable!

8. Hi reena84,

I just bought the one in burgundy , it is a gorgeous bag, unfortunately I am not a fan of plexiglass closure, therefore I am going to let my SA know that I want to return the bag. I actually have been searching on the tpf in case some has posted threads about this bag, but I couldnt find any. I just started a thread on the forum asking other's opinions of this bag, this is why I love tpf. The sheepskin feels somewhat like lambskin IMHO and it's quite roomy if you are entertained with the clasp, for me it just doesnt work out.. i posted a mod shot in my thread about this bag..I guess I can post another one in here ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460516517.541364.jpg

9. I have this bag in black and I love it. It works well as it can be worn very comfortably cross body and still fits quite a bit in. I really love the black plexiglass as well as the aged gold - doesn't clash with my jewellery. Did post a photo when I first got in in the Chanel in action. Will try and post photo again - but still quite a newbie at tpf.