Chanel Shearling Flap Bag Opinions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I already asked this over in the chit chat forum, but I really would like a good opinion on whether or not this bag would be a good purchase! I'm in love with it, but am worried that once I buy it, I won't know what to wear it with. I think it's a runway bag from the F/W 2005 collection, and it's such a great price, too. Let me know what you think! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465116759.128199.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465116777.561120.jpg

2. I think this is a great Winter bag that can be worn with just about anything!!!

3. Thank you! I'm about 90% sure that I'm buying it

4. I saw this shearling bag or one like it last winter at Saks and I thought it was a cute seasonal item. It depends what they are asking for it.

5. It's so reasonably priced, only about a thousand! I'm worried if I keep talking about it, someone else might snatch it up while I'm thinking it over!

6. Do you have a link to the listing so another set of eyes can look it over?

7. Where are you thinking of wearing it? I think you mentioned in the chit chat thread that you are 17. Like, a club or party?

8. Just for going out to a nice lunch or for shopping. I probably wouldn't wear it until the fall, though!

9. It's a cute bag, but it doesn't seem like it would hold its shape well, it feels like one of those fabric/goosedown flaps Chanel did a few years ago. Having said that, I probably would get it anyway since it's only 1k like you said.