CHANEL - SEPTEMBER - SNOW THEME 2019 - HEADS UP

There's a burgundy lamb mini coming out thisjuly ! The white small and jumbo classic flaps are also coming out this july

Good to know that the timeline is narrowed down to Fall Act 1, July, thanks.

I hope all the "classic white" bag seekers are reading this thread and won't miss out this year!

Next we need to find an SA who is willing to share the "swatch shade" and what kind of white it will be. I'll call a few places to see if I can find out. :biggrin:

Reactions: debykf
I just received confirmation that the white classic's will be available in Boutique's in July as well for those
that prefer buying directly from Chanel stores. No success in finding a swatch of the actual shade of white yet,
still working on that!

Reactions: CocoGlitter
I just spoke to someone who has a lookbook. She saw the white swatch. The swatches are attached to white
paper backgrounds and the white leather swatch is blending into the paper so it's going to be pretty close to a true white.
In years past it didn't, you could see the ivory off white contrast. Sounds promising.

Wanted all of you interested to know. This is good news! :flowers:

That gets me hoping the new lamb Minis will have the beautiful light gold hardware as well really love that it’s almost silver and matches all kind of jewelry ❤️
I''m sure it will. It was light hold hardware year before last on the lambskin white for cruise. Seems on whites it mostly trends towards light gold no matter the leather. Gorgeous! :smile:

Reactions: Quinni
I just spoke to someone who has a lookbook. She saw the white swatch. The swatches are attached to white
paper backgrounds and the white leather swatch is blending into the paper so it's going to be pretty close to a true white.
In years past it didn't, you could see the ivory off white contrast. Sounds promising.

Wanted all of you interested to know. This is good news! :flowers:
Any chance ur SA has the red or a burgundy swatch? Would love to get one of these if it's anything close to the red of the current reissue!

WHITE UPDATE: I went to a Chanel boutique yesterday and the SA's told me the buyer told them the white shade will be
a true white this year!! So with the white swatch and now hearing from a buyer it's white white I'm feeling really positive it will be so.

I asked if classic white's will also come out for cruise this year like they usually do. Answer is NO. Cruise will be all about color's and pastels for classic's.

If your interested in a medium or jumbo Fall Act 1 is the time to get one. They will be in boutiques end of July. :smile:

WHITE UPDATE: I went to a Chanel boutique yesterday and the SA's told me the buyer told them the white shade will be
a true white this year!! So with the white swatch and now hearing from a buyer it's white white I'm feeling really positive it will be so.

I asked if classic white's will also come out for cruise this year like they usually do. Answer is NO. Cruise will be all about color's and pastels for classic's.

If your interested in a medium or jumbo Fall Act 1 is the time to get one. They will be in boutiques end of July. :smile:
This sounds really promising!!! Can't wait to see pics of the white classic flaps :blush:

Reactions: whiteswan1010
Does she have a picture? I’m interested!
No pic of the actual bag yet. I don’t think she’ll receive them until later in July but I have a swatch of it , poor quality though bc she’s not supposed to show them so she was trying to be sneaky when taking the pic hehe

Attachments

• D905E621-CD7C-45AB-894B-D95E594D7DBA.jpeg
    D905E621-CD7C-45AB-894B-D95E594D7DBA.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 411