chanel scarves

1. Hi i was browsing through the chanel showcase and fell in love with these scarves/twillys/. I'm sorry but i 'stole' this pic from one off the members:

scarvesbags.JPG

And i have some questions:

- What are they called exactly?
    - Are they still available?
    - Does chanel makes a lot off scarves/twillys?
    - How much do they (or others) cost
    - Anyone who has another one and whould love to share a pic?

2. I knew which ones you were talking about before I even looked at the pics! LOL!!! :P

I fell in love with them too, so I researched and found those were from the Valentine's collection and were about $150 I think ...
    not sure if they carry that style regularly :shrugs: ... I was going to check the next time I go to the Boutique in December

3. i would like to know if they carry any scarf as well (non-silk ones; something for the winter: cashmere, wool..) thank!

4. Anyone? please? just any scarf info would be great! thanks!

5. They have lots of scarves. The sport collection has many made of wool and of course, the regular line has wool/cashmere scarves. I have a few because I live in Canada and I love them in the winter.

I also have a black/white/gray long, silk scarf. I'll try to get back to you and post some pictures.

The wool scarves can run around $750 and up but the silk scarves are more reasonable at around $200 and up.

6. and the twilly/long silk scarves? do they have them all the time or was this a special item for that year? what's their price?

7. By "twilly/long silk scarves" do you mean the long rectangles? I bought this one recently:

[​IMG]

They have them all year round, pretty much.

8. Is this the kind that you can wear as a belt/sash? May I ask the price?

9. Yes, a belt, sash or to tie in your hair or just around your neck.

It was around $225 - $250... but that's a Canadian price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice