Chanel Scandinavia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I read that a new Chanel Boutique opened in Stockholm spring 2016. Can anyone confirm that this is accurate?

Are there any Chanel Boutiques Denmark or Finland?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

2. Yes, Chanel did open a store in Stockholm this spring. There are no Chanel in Denmark.
    I don't know about Finland...

:smile:

3. Thank you. Do you have any idea what the selection is like?

Thanks again in advance!

5. If you check Chanel.com store locator you find there is Chanel Della Marga in Finland. They have bags, shoes, fashion accessories and eyewear. The selection is very limited. I visited Chanel in Stockholm a week after it had opened and I had to stand in line before entering the store. Seems very popular.

6. Thanks for the info!

7. How was the Chanel in Stockholm? Did they have a large selection of classics? I called them today to ask about the fall boy bagsx but he didn't know anything (or atleast didn't say anything).

8. Della Marga is a shop in shop. Prices are 20%-30% higher than rest of Europe.
    I've heard that Chanel Stockholm has pretty good stock!

Sent from my SM-G920F using PurseForum mobile app

Selenet likes this.
  9. Amazing news! I am going to Stockholm in a few months.
    Is there anyone who knows the price of a Reissue Card case in ruthenium HW in Stockholm? :smile:

10. I just visited earlier this week. They have bags, costume jewellery, shoes, clothes, watches and perfumes. If I heard correctly it is the Paris-Rome collection in store. For those who can get tax refund it will be 15% off. I heard one SA tell that to another customer.

11. Thank you.

Do you have any idea what the price of a maxi flap in caviar and/or m/l flap in caviar is?

12. Sorry I don't since I was only interested in the watches and only asked for those prices.

13. They have the same prices as in rest of Europe. Just make the currency conversion. A maxi costs 5,160 euros then convert to swedish crowns. Medium costs 4150 if I remember.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PurseForum mobile app

14. Thank you

15. Visited the boutique in Stockholm yesterday. Nice but very small. Service was lovely.

I was looking for a reissue chevron ghw 226 or 227, or maxi flap black ghw or any tote chevron w ghw or medium black boy with ghw. Unfortunately they had none of these. Very disapointing for me - but glad to know they are selling out of items so quickly. Ended up going to Prada instead.