Chanel sa's rude or kind?

CHANEL SA'S rude or kind?

• rude

• kind

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are great SAs and nasty SAs no matter the brand. I love my regular SA and then there is an SA out of state (Las Vegas) that I just hate. I have had totally opposite experiences. It just depends IMHO.

Chanel has the best CS ever. I have never had a problem with them at all. If something is broke or defected , they take care of you. No questions asked. LV is another story.

Have never had a negative experience w/ a Chanel SA - not in a boutique nor a Neimans. Not in Florence, Beverly Hills, Dallas . . . never.

I didn't buy in BH or Florence. . . or usually in Dallas. I give Shannon @ NM almost all my business. Nothing but spectacular service anyhow :smile:
They have no way of knowing IF you'll buy, so how they act while you browse wouldn't necessarily be impacted IMO.

it definately makes a difference when you shop with the same SA/boutique over a period of time. generally i find my US SAs good, but very sales driven, i get a better all round service from my SAs here in the UK. It's really simple, if you don't get the service you want, take your business elsewhere :smile:

I think that there are some SA's that are good, but it seems like they are a bit lazy. I don't live near a store and refue to shop at NM. So I am a person that is on the phone and would like a pic sent over and then I will order over the phone. It blows my mind that they WON'T send a pic sometimes or flat out refuse to? They spend a total of 5 minutes with me on the phone and get a sale? I don't feel like I linger with decisions or I'm not standing there trying on a million bags. Don't they work on commision? A pic sent to my email...not that hard.

I've had bad and good experiences with Chanel SA's in Selfridges London. It's all a bit hit and miss - though I would say my good experiences have been when I've been carrying/ wearing Chanel. Also, SA's tend to be less approachable when it's very busy and they're under pressure. I've learnt not to take it all too seriously though! Earlier this year I visited the Chanel in Florida and the SA's were very down to earth and very attentive. I'm not sure if my experience was reflective of American boutiques.

Generally, I've had pretty good experiences with Chanel SAs. I remember when I was 15, I was browsing with my friend in Chanel in Shanghai and they were so kind and gracious to us, even though we had no intention of buying anything. Gucci SAs are by far, the worst IMO.

I've mostly had great experiences with Chanel SA's. The only rude ones i've encountered were at the Bellagio in Vegas--they didn't acknowledge me when I was trying to ask questions about some bags. So I just went to the Wynn and their SA's were SUPER nice and attentive.