Chanel:Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
*JJ* said:
i suggest you look at other brands. i think it's unneccessary to spend that much money on a coin purse or something small just because you can say you bought something at chanel. for that kind of money you can get a bag at lv or gucci. while i have spent a lot of money on chanel bags, i would never pay 400$ for an ipod case or whatever. but if it has to be chanel, check out www.bluefly.com they sell chanel online.

The stuff on bluefly doesn't greatly appeal to me. On raffaello-network, they have Chanel sunglasses for $300-$400. Not too bad.

ShopRodeo said:
I assume you're going to the Ala Moana Center? I wish I could've gone there...

Yes, I went to Ala Moana today to pick up my saddle :nuts: :love:

In any case, I went to Chanel but it appears that the sale was over. I didn't see the sale bags out anymore :cry: Maybe the Waikiki Chanel still has a sale going on, sad that it ended so soon! The sales everywhere else are still going strong.

Noriko said:
Yes, I went to Ala Moana today to pick up my saddle :nuts: :love:

In any case, I went to Chanel but it appears that the sale was over. I didn't see the sale bags out anymore :cry: Maybe the Waikiki Chanel still has a sale going on, sad that it ended so soon! The sales everywhere else are still going strong.

ooh, can you post pictures of the saddle?!

I am contemplating on buying my first chanel purse sometime soon. One of my biggest consideration is like LV, they don't go on sale, or so I thought, until I read this thread. I did not read the whole thread, but I am getting the impression that Chanel bags go on sale --- is this true? I just don't want to spend so much only to find out that I could have gotten it for much less when they go on sale. Kindly help clarify. Thank you.

purseation: many bags do not go on sale. Classic ("timeless classics") do not ever ever go on sale. These are bags such as the classic flaps, reissues, GST, cerf tote, etc. The seasonal bags do go on sale, but they are hard to come by and on sale for a reason... (usually trendier, unconventional materials such as fabric or sequins, etc)

No problem!

Classic flaps are great. I hope you find the perfect one for yourself :smile:

Also boutique/dept stores are coming up, in case you wanted to pick up something a little more fun/seasonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.